wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Chill out @wello711 we have few members are
Look @ Ayanna her H&c took 3 years
@Juneplum her application still in process over 40 months look @Katayoon she fight so hard take 4 years for her husband application
Look at @Carlos chuks he waiting for 2 stage almost a year
You think those members just Been like us work really hard to research send gcms note talk to officers that’s how they become expert or experience members listen to theirs advice
Because maybe one day your experience or advice help sameone

I sent 2 gcms note one my application stage 1 was in process and second one I sent it few months ago no answer yet

Good luck
i know they waited for a very very long time... but I don't think I have enough patience and strength like them they are warriors !
i think that God does not burden a soul with more than it can bear

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know they waited for a very very long time... but I don't think I have enough patience and strength like them they are warriors !
For the first 6 months files (first time applications) normally are just collecting dust and awaiting to be assigned to officer. The real action starts around month 9 or later, so it is pointless to worry now because you are just killing yourself slowly. You did all you can - you just have to wait and hope you get a reasonable officer. There is nothing you can do now to affect the course of action - good or bad.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Patience is the key for this applications. Some people here same mine just got lucky I got my AIP for only 12 days and got COPR within 4 months so all over my application from date received to Decision Made is about 4 months. We are in different situation, some people here are vulnerable as stated in their IRCC website they prioritize application for vulnerable people.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
For the first 6 months files (first time applications) normally are just collecting dust and awaiting to be assigned to officer. The real action starts around month 9 or later, so it is pointless to worry now because you are just killing yourself slowly. You did all you can - you just have to wait and hope you get a reasonable officer. There is nothing you can do now to affect the course of action - good or bad.
The wait is so difficult
We check ECAS many many times.
I know some people who got decisions after 9 months as you said and after year or more.
Others got decisions after 2 years+ like some 2018 applicants but now the great majority of people who applied after June 2020 got responses after 8 months / 7 months etc... and it’s the same for 2021 applicants like me..
For my file it still received on ecas ! :( don’t understand why they don’t update it !
Some applicants say maybe they want to process all applications before décembre
I hope so !

Reactions: Lexus2021

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
The wait is so difficult
I know some people who got decisions after 9 months as you said and after year or more.
Others got decisions after 2 years+ like some 2018 applicants but now the great majority of people who applied after June 2020 got responses after 8 months / 7 months etc... and it’s the same for 2021 applicants like me..
For my file it still received on ecas ! :( don’t understand why they don’t update it !
I hope so !
I understand how u feel but at this point it is not in anyone's hand,but God thank God you came across dis forum if not the few update you have got so far, some people do not have the privilege there by they are devastated. This few weeks of me joining I have learnt things I would not have known on my own. Testimony is on the way.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
The wait is so difficult
I hope so !
You don't need to worry so much, your application is still within processing time. You only worry when it's past 24 months. As for me it's not easy , but its something I don't have control over, so the only option is to be patient and pray,and hope for the best.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
We consider ourselves lucky people here because we have first God with us then @Ayanna all these wonderful members who help us answer our questions and share their experience every day when I think about immigration I check this platform im not only alone my family is with me you guys are my family

if @Ayanna says good news wait and watch if she say not looking good it means prepare for option B
The bad news are the way

good luck

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The wait is so difficult
I hope so !
The first thing to learn on your way to HC is not to compare yourself to others. Each case is unique and each officer is different with different background and life experiences, which inevitably impacts the accept/reject outcome and processing time. For some it will be a short and smooth journey, for others a bumpy road. Took us 3 applications to get PR for my partner and it was a very solid case. Yet that Montreal officer kept rejecting us again and again. Just Be patient and everything will come in due course.

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hello every one ,

my file in process since 3rd of August. When she’ll I accept the answer as I am over 3 month of processing time .
any idea what timeline the result comes ?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hello every one ,

my file in process since 3rd of August. When she’ll I accept the answer as I am over 3 month of processing time .
any idea what timeline the result comes ?
No one can really know when they will give the decision for your AIP (NO ONE) not even a single one person here. Only you need to do is wait, AIP comes in different timeline.

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi , I hope everyone is doing fine. I dropped my application at Vancouver office couple of weeks ago. Do anyone knows how much time it can take to receive AOR? And how much is the average timeline for whole process? Thank you.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
You don't need to worry so much, your application is still within processing time. You only worry when it's past 24 months. As for me it's not easy , but its something I don't have control over, so the only option is to be patient and pray,and hope for the best.
24 months ???? Who said that ?
No body knows H&c timeline exactly and this is the problem... according to my lawyer
Some guy people got answers after 4 months other after 7 or 8 months etc...
Others like 2018 applicants got decisions after years.
But generally speaking it’s not 24 months especially now

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
24 months ???? Who said that ?
No body knows H&c timeline exactly and this is the problem... according to my lawyer
Some guy people got answers after 4 months other after 7 or 8 months etc...
Others like 2018 applicants got decisions after years.
But generally speaking it’s not 24 months especially now
I think Carlos refers to official processing times which is in the 2-year range. And that means that by the end of 24 months, most applications will be finalized. Meaning, Some people will get it in 6 months, others in 12 months, others in 18 months, and the rest in 24 months etc. This is what he means - you should start worrying when 99% of people in your cohort are done and you still have no decision.

Reactions: wello711

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I hope everyone is doing fine. I dropped my application at Vancouver office couple of weeks ago. Do anyone knows how much time it can take to receive AOR? And how much is the average timeline for whole process? Thank you.
1-3 months for AOR. 3-12 months on average for each of two stages.

Reactions: wello711