+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hello i'm just asking people dont like Gay people maybe my case can get rejected if the officer is anti lgbtq
Yes I understand but if he want to refuse you he should say what is his reasons and explain détails and saying i disagree with lgbtq so I refused him it’s not a refusal argument at as I said he should give you a logical explanation about his deduction basid on your arguments and proofs but if he will not explain his decision and analysis correctly The judge will send your case to another officer if you will apply for juridical review... but who knows ??? Your case is still in process

Last edited:
Reactions: Max019283

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Would really suggest getting a consultation with another immigration lawyer. Based on your posts you seem to have been given false expectations that you have a strong case for approval. As a UK resident who is lonely and wishes to be closer to relatives that is not a very strong H&C argument. I would Suggest looking to see if you qualify to immigrate via economic streams. How old are you? Since you have status in the UK PPRA is not really an option. If wishing to be closer to family members was a good reason for H&C approval then a much large number of people would be approved. It’s unclear what you are really indicating when it comes to the LGBTQ+ letters. There are unfortunately people who do fake their sexuality to seek asylum approval in Canada or people may be under the impression that being part of the LGBTQ+ community may increase the empathy associated with their H&C application. Given that the UK is an open society where socializing as an LGBTQ+ member wouldn’t be an issue there wouldn’t be a difference between Canada in the UK. What did the letters say exactly?
I'm 22 year old, latter is more character latter ,like I'm nice and bla bla.

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Yes I understand but if he want to refuse you he should say what and explain détails and saying i disagree with lgbtq so I refused him it’s not a refusal argument at as I said he should give you a logical explanation about his deduction basid on your arguments and proofs but if he will not explain his decision and analysis correctly The judge will send your case to another officer if you will apply for juridical review... but who knows ??? Your case is still in process
Yea i know but now he can find a different way to refuse my application like i can go back to uk or live their before maybe the officer could show sympathy but now not.

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Yea i know but now he can find a different way to refuse my application like i can go back to uk or live their before maybe the officer could show sympathy but now not.
That make sense, you did a big mistake there is no way you can redeem yourself. Most H&C officers are homophobic. My suggestion you should do a voluntary work at religious place and submit a letter from religious institution then they will consider that you're stright. Or take a picture with a girl and send it to Vancouver tell them you have a girlfriend. Hope this help.

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Honestly I don’t think that you have good chances because you don’t have good arguments but in some cases they approve people even if the don’t have good grounds, you have a little chance but the probability that they can refuse the application is much higher than approvws, I advice you to put other arguments and dont lose hope.
You have a residency in UK and it’s the worst thing in your case but again don’t lose hope and work hard to increase your chances or send a good application if they Will not approve The actual case

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello i'm just asking people dont like Gay people maybe my case can get rejected if the officer is anti lgbtq
An officer cannot refuse you for being anti-LGBTQ2+.

That is not something you should be worried about.

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
That make sense, you did a big mistake there is no way you can redeem yourself. Most H&C officers are homophobic. My suggestion you should do a voluntary work at religious place and submit a letter from religious institution then they will consider that you're stright. Or take a picture with a girl and send it to Vancouver tell them you have a girlfriend. Hope this help.
I will consider this thank. but do we can send pictures?

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Would really suggest getting a consultation with another immigration lawyer. Based on your posts you seem to have been given false expectations that you have a strong case for approval. As a UK resident who is lonely and wishes to be closer to relatives that is not a very strong H&C argument. I would Suggest looking to see if you qualify to immigrate via economic streams. How old are you? Since you have status in the UK PPRA is not really an option. If wishing to be closer to family members was a good reason for H&C approval then a much large number of people would be approved. It’s unclear what you are really indicating when it comes to the LGBTQ+ letters. There are unfortunately people who do fake their sexuality to seek asylum approval in Canada or people may be under the impression that being part of the LGBTQ+ community may increase the empathy associated with their H&C application. Given that the UK is an open society where socializing as an LGBTQ+ member wouldn’t be an issue there wouldn’t be a difference between Canada in the UK. What did the letters say exactly?
you scared me , i don't have strong case? then why my lawyer say its 50/50 yep i'm not eligible for prra ,i have friends in Canada ,and i want to start a business in Canada, the apply for Canadian citizen .

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
An officer cannot refuse you for being anti-LGBTQ2+.

That is not something you should be worried about.
An officer can be racist and homophobic, racist officer never refuse an application just saying leave Canada, there are thousands way for a officer to refuse someone.

Reactions: Ayanna

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
you scared me , i don't have strong case? then why my lawyer say its 50/50 yep i'm not eligible for prra ,i have friends in Canada ,and i want to start a business in Canada, the apply for Canadian citizen .
It was 50 percentage chances but now zero you should ask Ayanna to help you.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
May i ask you max why you didnt apply for British citizenship ?
It’s just a question without any reason because some people don’t apply for citizenship or only after many and man years and i don’t understand why.

Yes having friends in Canada is an argument but what is your proofs and evidences to prove that ??? Of course you can send pictures as you want.
Generally speaking someone who can ´ives in the uk a developped country and his principal reasons to apply for H&c is just because he dont has friends in UK and he want to live in Caanda with his Canadian friends it’s not a strong case Andy that’s why i advice you to put other things to increase chances..
You sain that your situation in uk without friends and family affected your mental health, did you put any document or letter or article to prove that ??? Can you please share with us all your proofs like articles, letters etc...

Reactions: scylla and Ayanna