+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
My file is being process in Niagara fall it's been 15 months I'm not getting any answer. and its been 20 months i have been in Canada.
How did you know that they process it in Niagara ???
Did you call them or you applied for gcms notes ???
If you applied for gcsm did officer notes that you met minimum requirements/ eligibility ??

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
How did you know that they process it in Niagara ???
Did you call them or you applied for gcms notes ???
If you applied for gcsm did officer notes that you met minimum requirements/ eligibility ??
i called the agent also note, note showing that my eligibility and background check is being processed. i applied for GCMS note again I will receive it end of this month.

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I agree that officers can find any ways to refuse An application but ts so hard for them to do that if the case is strong with good arguments And evidences.

But he can’t not in his explanation about the decision that he refused the case because he disagree with lgbtq+ or he is a racist !
o

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I didn't work ,or paid taxes i was on social support but when i get canadian PR then i will go back and apply for Canadian and British citizen, i submitted latter from doctor saying that i have social phobia and loneliness stress anxiety tried my best to treat in uk but coud.t because of living alone and loneliness.i was very lonely which effect my metnal heath so i need help. .
At least you have a plan but make sure be ready for Plan B too
It seems like you’re not alone because you’re socializing with us so you are good at socializing and talk with people so how come you be alone that’s the first sign they will tell you

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think Ayanna this kid is lost, for him H&C is a lottery ticket haha for sure he's wasting time.
Yes H&c is a lottery for those kind applicants
Maybe he’s just trying to say something else or maybe he’s playing around the members you never know what his attention are or Maybe he’s stressed out and depressed supposed to talk with some people maybe this is the best way to talk with us

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Seriously ??? You know British, Australians and kiwis who applied for H&c !!!???

I learned about people from eu countries who got approvals in h&c but they are from countries like bulgaria or roumaniA etc... also i saw Americans and Portuguese Italians and Spanish who apply for H&c, i don’t understand why they do that !!! They seen citizens from a good countries with rights and priviliges !!!!
But I know that some of them have good H&c grounds even if they are citizens from good countries, jaxico for exemple is Spanish but he is a buisness man in Canada with a very stable live here more than native Canadians so in this case H&c is a logical thing for someone from developped nation
@Jaxico he’s situation is different he been in country for a long time and he has a valid Status He has a family here and he’s been well-established man in Canada we were talking about the people who are been here for six months or one year and they just hang out and try to find a friends and think like they can get a status in six months

Reactions: Jaxico

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Maybe you’re right you never know maybe he can get approved get an h&c who knows what’s gonna happen the way you said sometime H&c is a lottery too

Maybe the officer like him and give him approval or maybe officer laugh on him make sure he never appeal again

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Seriously ??? You know British, Australians and kiwis who applied for H&c !!!???

I learned about people from eu countries who got approvals in h&c but they are from countries like bulgaria or roumaniA etc... also i saw Americans and Portuguese Italians and Spanish who apply for H&c, i don’t understand why they do that !!! They seen citizens from a good countries with rights and priviliges !!!!
But I know that some of them have good H&c grounds even if they are citizens from good countries, jaxico for exemple is Spanish but he is a buisness man in Canada with a very stable live here more than native Canadians so in this case H&c is a logical thing for someone from developped nation
You are right about my case. I couldn’t get it through my business, my age or self employed during 9 years!!!! LMIA owner operator is gone too!!! That’s the reason that I applied to H&C. So H&C was my last chance.

I always said that my case is different to most of you. Anyway, I deserve this as all of you! I’ve spent thousands of dollars in lawyers & visas fees during all these years.

if you are European and under 30 years old, of course you don’t need H&C! Express entry or PNP could be the easiest way.

I wish the best luck to everyone! ;)

Reactions: Ayanna and tony4454

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You are right about my case. I couldn’t get it through my business, my age or self employed during 9 years!!!! LMIA owner operator is gone too!!! That’s the reason that I applied to H&C. So H&C was my last chance.

I always said that my case is different to most of you. Anyway, I deserve this as all of you! I’ve spent thousands of dollars in lawyers & visas fees during all these years.

if you are European and under 30 years old, of course you don’t need H&C! Express entry or PNP could be the easiest way.

Yes of course you deserve everyone of us Emotionally financially spiritually and physically work hard to get approved
We also pray for members who applications are in process get positive answers soon

if you single under 30 H&c Will be very complicated for you guys the best way you guys have express entry or PNP
H&c last resort

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021

When did you get approved?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I hope you will get answer in five months. Your application is not very important for them so that's the reason they're not working on your application and you won't get answer soon, sorry to say that. Ircc is dealing with people who got some serious problem.
You've been so negative towards his case y thou?? I see persons with no letters ntn been here less than 5months and hot positive answer.