+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
You are right about my case. I couldn’t get it through my business, my age or self employed during 9 years!!!! LMIA owner operator is gone too!!! That’s the reason that I applied to H&C. So H&C was my last chance.

I always said that my case is different to most of you. Anyway, I deserve this as all of you! I’ve spent thousands of dollars in lawyers & visas fees during all these years.

if you are European and under 30 years old, of course you don’t need H&C! Express entry or PNP could be the easiest way.

I wish the best luck to everyone! ;)
9 years, Canadian business, Canadian son, Canadian dog, Canadian home… all my life is stablished here.
Lot of community support from town, municipality, native people…. And more!!! ;)

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You've been so negative towards his case y thou?? I see persons with no letters ntn been here less than 5months and hot positive answer.
I agree. People are very quick to judge and jump to conclusions that it will definitely be negative. Even lawyers. I cannot count the number of lawyers who told my partner to go home and stop fighting the system. But he eventually got AIP after 6 years.

Please, let us just give people chance to try their luck. OP already suffers from mental health issues. Let's be gentle.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You've been so negative towards his case y thou?? I see persons with no letters ntn been here less than 5months and hot positive answer.
he is not a A negative person he’s a straight telling you the truth which is hard and hurtful he’s been like that since he starting this website he tried to help people but he telling the truth too

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
he is not a A negative person he’s a straight telling you the truth which is hard and hurtful he’s been like that since he starting this website he tried to help people but he telling the truth too
Yeah, try our best and also be prepared for the worst.

Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That make sense, you did a big mistake there is no way you can redeem yourself. Most H&C officers are homophobic. My suggestion you should do a voluntary work at religious place and submit a letter from religious institution then they will consider that you're stright. Or take a picture with a girl and send it to Vancouver tell them you have a girlfriend. Hope this help.
Please don’t post incorrect generalizations. There are many members of the LGBTQ+ who are accepted for all forms of immigration programs in Canada. Any form of volunteer work is viewed the same. Working for a religious organization doesn’t give you extra points and neither does being straight.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
if i didn't get answer in 5 months i will go back to uk.
My advice to you is to make your case strong ,coz what you have so far , is not strong enough to guarantee you AIP. Since you have overstayed in Canada, there is a possibility that you might have issues with your UK residence. Canada and UK share information. I am sure you are not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of UK without returning. I wish you all the best, every case depends on the officer that is handle your case, he/she might see it differently, so 50/50 chance is still possible.
As long as the letter from the LGBTQ + didn't say you are one of them , you are good.

Reactions: wello711

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi i didn't mentation in my H&C application that i belong to LGBTQ my application was based on hardship and establishment , yep life is not easy if you live alone ,its kinda lonely and its effecting my mental health so applied for H&C based on that, but mistake is that i think most people don't like LGBTQ people and officer maybe don't like them and misunderstand me as a gay so i already wrote an email to my lawyer about that and waiting for her response ,also please send me immigration email so i will send them an email.thanks
There can’t be any discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community. Living alone in the UK is not generally viewed as hardship as you would have access to a similar standard of life and opportunities in the UK as you would have in Canada. As a young person you also have a lot of opportunities when it comes to immigrating via economic immigration or getting selected via IEC. I am not sure who suggested you overstay your visitor status and apply for H&C but unless you get approved this could lead to longterm consequences when it comes to your ability to travel.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My advice to you is to make your case strong ,coz what you have so far , is not strong enough to guarantee you AIP. Since you have overstayed in Canada, there is a possibility that you might have issues with your UK residence. Canada and UK share information. I am sure you are not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of UK without returning. I wish you all the best, every case depends on the officer that is handle your case, he/she might see it differently, so 50/50 chance is still possible.
As long as the letter from the LGBTQ + didn't say you are one of them , you are good.
There is no indication that they will have issues with their UK residency. Think you mean that as long as you didn’t misrepresent your sexuality or gender identity you are fine. Whether you identify as LGBTQ+ has no impact on your case.

Reactions: Carlos chuks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I hope you will get answer in five months. Your application is not very important for them so that's the reason they're not working on your application and you won't get answer soon, sorry to say that. Ircc is dealing with people who got some serious problem.
There is absolutely no proof that this case is being treated differently than the applications filed at the same time. There a few very rare cases that are processed urgently but in general all the other cases are processed with the same priority.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't work ,or paid taxes i was on social support but when i get canadian PR then i will go back and apply for Canadian and British citizen, i submitted latter from doctor saying that i have social phobia and loneliness stress anxiety tried my best to treat in uk but coud.t because of living alone and loneliness.i was very lonely which effect my metnal heath so i need help. .
The fact that you have plans to return to the UK to file for citizenship highlights that this isn’t really an H&C case although I am not the one who approves applications. Did you apply for a WP and have you received one? Have you been receiving welfare this whole time? Were you receiving universal credit in the UK? How long had you been living in the UK and how did you get your status there? Do you have zero friends and family there you are closer to your relatives in Canada? Did you study or work in the UK? What happened to your home in the UK? Do you have proof that you sought various forms of treatment for your mental health in the UK? The same services will likely be available in Canada or there may be less services that are available without having additional health insurance since there are more services covered by the NHS versus OHIP. You came to visit Canada in December 2019 and applied for H&C 5 months after your arrival based on your previous posts. Seems like it has been around 14 months since you applied. There must be more to this story but in general being lonely or preferring to live in a country versus another push people to work to qualify for economic immigration streams or to apply for programs like IEC. Not me that makes the decisions so all we can do is wait and see what happens. I’ve been surprised by rulings before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolly smiles

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
The fact that you have plans to return to the UK to file for citizenship highlights that this isn’t really an H&C case although I am not the one who approves applications. Did you apply for a WP and have you received one? Have you been receiving welfare this whole time? Were you receiving universal credit in the UK? How long had you been living in the UK and how did you get your status there? Do you have zero friends and family there you are closer to your relatives in Canada? Did you study or work in the UK? What happened to your home in the UK? Do you have proof that you sought various forms of treatment for your mental health in the UK? The same services will likely be available in Canada or there may be less services that are available without having additional health insurance since there are more services covered by the NHS versus OHIP. You came to visit Canada in December 2019 and applied for H&C 5 months after your arrival based on your previous posts. Seems like it has been around 14 months since you applied. There must be more to this story but in general being lonely or preferring to live in a country versus another push people to work to qualify for economic immigration streams or to apply for programs like IEC. Not me that makes the decisions so all we can do is wait and see what happens. I’ve been surprised by rulings before.
Hi I have been getting welfare this whole time from Ontario province, I'm not getting universal credit as i don't live in uk. i applied for WP but didn.t received it yet I'm doing cash job right now. My story is all about mental health and and on humanitarian bases I'm sufferings from social phobia and my lawyer told me there is no guarantee they will accept your case , I have relatives here they're helping me with my stress and anxiety.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi I have been getting welfare this whole time from Ontario province, I'm not getting universal credit as i don't live in uk. i applied for WP but didn.t received it yet I'm doing cash job right now. My story is all about mental health and and on humanitarian bases I'm sufferings from social phobia and my lawyer told me there is no guarantee they will accept your case , I have relatives here they're helping me with my stress and anxiety.
been on Walfare it’s not good sign more negativity Even though if you get approval for Aip because your on Walfare your second stage will refuse
Been on the stress or anxiety it’s normal in Canada 85% have anxiety and stress because every thing getting expensive Your arguments is very complicated and unpredictable all I’m saying good luck