+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi ayanna , I arrived in canada December 2019 but i applied for H&C after 5 month, i know i applied very late. But please let me know do you think my application will take 3 or 4 years in process? it's seems like my appliaction will be like yours ,take many months.
no it’s not my application was different because I’m from war zone country
you will get answer soon watch it
No news it’s good news tho

Reactions: Max019283

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Ayanna! Can you tell me why 2020 was a better year to apply than 2021? I am a 2021 applicant.
Is it because the news about the rejections? I
I don’t think that !
IRCC clarified the problem and the refusals appear higher because they didn’t finalize app’ications And in statistics they give you just CoPR statistics and not AIP, also the statistic is about January and February 2021 and I remember that is this period many people didnt receive AIP just people who got rejection and you can see that in the old pages of the forum but after that many applicants got AIP.
Don’t stress and don’t listen to media, many people get approvals in this days and Niagara confirm that they receive many approvals so they take their time to process stage two and many applicants now they wait for stage two, the interest of the country is to regularize immigrants.

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
I don’t think that !
IRCC clarified the problem and the refusals appear higher because they didn’t finalize app’ications And in statistics they give you just CoPR statistics and not AIP, also the statistic is about January and February 2021 and I remember that is this period many people didnt receive AIP just people who got rejection and you can see that in the old pages of the forum but after that many applicants got AIP.
Don’t stress and don’t listen to media, many people get approvals in this days and Niagara confirm that they receive many approvals so they take their time to process stage two and many applicants now they wait for stage two, the interest of the country is to regularize immigrants.
Thanks for taking a time to explain to me. Your comment brings me relief! Thank you!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys does h&c is part of refuge? or its a Subsidiary?
H&C is a completely separate program. It's not part of the refugee program.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ayanna! Can you tell me why 2020 was a better year to apply than 2021? I am a 2021 applicant.
Is it because the news about the rejections? I
These cases are so individual that I would not worry about good and bad years. My spouse applied in 2019, 2020 and 2021. He was refused in 2019 and 2020, but got AIP in 2021. Exactly same HC arguments, but first two times ended in Montreal office and last time in Vancouver, which finally gave AIP.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
I don’t think that !
True. I think there is no change in policy on record.