+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Longtime lurker here but I've read every last post on this thread. My grounds were establishment here and hardship back home. Aip was recieved on Feb 9. They asked for proof of financial support for the second stage. My medicals were recieved on the March 12 and I heard nothing until now.
My timeline is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 14, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you a letter on June 25, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. You entered Canada at the HM Niagara Falls office on June 25, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congrats!!!!

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi my friends and specially @Ayanna !!!
You know my case is so special, and I am glad to tell you that today I receive my aip!!! After almost 25 months. Thanks for your support and prayers, specially you Ayanna!!!
I know is not finish yet, we have to present many documents and now we dont have a lawyer to help us. Ayanna can I ask you some questions? I will send you a private message. Thanks a lot. The Glory to God for ever!
A big congrats to you

Reactions: Latin40

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
You know my case is so special, and I am glad to tell you that today I receive my aip!!! After almost 25 months. Thanks for your support and prayers, specially you Ayanna!!!
I know is not finish yet, we have to present many documents and now we dont have a lawyer to help us. Ayanna can I ask you some questions? I will send you a private message. Thanks a lot. The Glory to God for ever!
Congratulations. The toughest has been taken care of. God be praised.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna
Hi Ayanna,
I m wondering do we have to stay in Canada after applying h &c application or you can leave Canada and come back after got copr Or AIP.
Thanks for your help.
applying in land then leave your chances are 15%
Applying in land and staying the chances are more higher

If you get approved you can come back when you get your copr or Pr

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Guys,

My mailing address showed at the immigration website is wrong. Someone mixed the informations and put my late address in my country of origin like being my mailing address. I told my lawyer and she told me she had change it already and that it would take a few days to be processed.
It has been almost 30 days and nothing changed. could this be a problem for me? thanks!

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Guys,

My mailing address showed at the immigration website is wrong. Someone mixed the informations and put my late address in my country of origin like being my mailing address. I told my lawyer and she told me she had change it already and that it would take a few days to be processed.
It has been almost 30 days and nothing changed. could this be a problem for me? thanks!
I think you can call the call centre and let them know and they should be able to change it

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys,

You can fixed your address by webform and also by call center too

Reactions: Lexus2021