+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
TheRe are two reasons one they haven’t received your medical on the system or they are looking for more tests
sometimes takes like a week they receive actual medical
you should call the call center or make your attorney to email them what’s going on
Thanks for your answer! The reason is that I did the medical exam 3 weeks before they requested as we almost submitted EE application. We couldn’t link this to the UCI.

my lawyer sent an email one week ago, just nervous about this.

Thank you ;)

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I see that it all depends on officer. Some officers value support letter from MPs as evidence of integration in society. Others get upset about it and consider it as interference within their area of expertise: "I don't get orders from MPs, I am the decision maker here".
Think officers letters from MPs that have gotten to know a person and personally worked with the person in the community. Many of the letters are impersonal and the MP doesn't really know the person so their letter seems insignificant and part of a checklist of letters an applicant has collected. Letters from people who have had a lot of onta with the person are the most important.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for your answer! The reason is that I did the medical exam 3 weeks before they requested as we almost submitted EE application. We couldn’t link this to the UCI.

my lawyer sent an email one week ago, just nervous about this.

Thank you ;)
Don’t be nervous usually should be waiting for instruction
Immigration doesn’t like some stuff you do it before they ask for it
What’s worse gonna happen you have to redo it that’s all

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Don’t be nervous usually should be waiting for instruction
Immigration doesn’t like some stuff you do it before they ask for it
What’s worse gonna happen you have to redo it that’s all
They asked about medical exam with the AIP!!!! It was strange as they requested again some days later with a form. Lets see what my lawyer says.
Thanks ;)