+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys,

It’s been 2 months now after COPR , not receiving the actual card. I’m moving out of the province want to clear things out before I leave. Any update or timeline?
Please don’t change your address now
Just be patient Email them with the same address sent you your copr see what’s going on

Reactions: Lexus2021

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys I’m really happy today I apply for my friend I did all the work and she got approved
And I don’t believe it I did all the work without lawyer or anybody
Congratulations to you and your friend. You have become so experienced in this process. You are so committed to help others and make life easy for them. May God answer your prayers and May he bless you immensely. Well done my dear Ayanna.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I’m really happy today I apply for my friend I did all the work and she got approved
And I don’t believe it I did all the work without lawyer or anybody
LOL congrats! we could not believe it either when my spouse got AIP after I cancelled all our lawyers and wrote everything myself for him! After three rejected applications, numerous failed appeals and $$$$$ wasted on "best" lawyers.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi my friends and specially @Ayanna !!!
You know my case is so special, and I am glad to tell you that today I receive my aip!!! After almost 25 months. Thanks for your support and prayers, specially you Ayanna!!!
I know is not finish yet, we have to present many documents and now we dont have a lawyer to help us. Ayanna can I ask you some questions? I will send you a private message. Thanks a lot. The Glory to God for ever!

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
You know my case is so special, and I am glad to tell you that today I receive my aip!!! After almost 25 months. Thanks for your support and prayers, specially you Ayanna!!!
I know is not finish yet, we have to present many documents and now we dont have a lawyer to help us. Ayanna can I ask you some questions? I will send you a private message. Thanks a lot. The Glory to God for ever!
Congrats :)

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Congrats

Reactions: Latin40

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
OMG I’m very so happy for you I knew deep in heart ❤ you get approved
Congrats

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Of course you can sweetheart

Reactions: Lexus2021