+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
We are thankful to almighty god for this day.
Congrats, I wish you all the best.

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hi friends!
Finally I got my PR, thanks everyone in this forum who patiently response to my question. Just one more ??!!
I sent my photo to got my pr card but I have to move out, I called call center and changed my address in webform too. Do you know whether my or card sent to new address or not? Thanks❤
Congrats dear

Reactions: Saraaaa

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
We are thankful to almighty god for this day.
Congratulations to your family. God be praised.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiSaab108

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi friends!
Finally I got my PR, thanks everyone in this forum who patiently response to my question. Just one more ??!!
I sent my photo to got my pr card but I have to move out, I called call center and changed my address in webform too. Do you know whether my or card sent to new address or not? Thanks❤
A big congrats to you.

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
can you share your timeline and what did you put to prove hadrship, establishment and the best interest of the child if you have one ?
do you know in which office they process your application
I'm here living with my relatives ,I'm a British PR holder can't live in uk because my relative live in Canada, I'm not well established here in Canada due to out of status , I can't live in uk because I'm lonely and stress depressed my application is being in process in Niagara fall.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
can you share your timeline and what did you put to prove hadrship, establishment and the best interest of the child if you have one ?
do you know in which office they process your application
can you tell me why your application taking so long? and which office?