+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I have a question if am pregnant do i let them know or do i wait unit i give birth i send in birth certificate? While i have tp do medical what about the x-ray that am not able to do while pregnant
When I was pregnant I mentioned on the paper after that when the baby born I send a birth certificate and a few pictures with it
In my time H&c process time 31 months
I send updates every 6 months

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Did your lawyer write in the application asking for medical exemption?
I don't know whether the lawyer asked for medical exemption. My wife was discharged from the hospital in February 2021. And I remember we sent the medical update of my wife to immigration in March 2021. Can we ask for medical exemption after getting Aip ? @Ramone1

Reactions: Fayamufi

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello members

As per our lawyer email, we got Aip in February 2021 and my wife was not discharged from the hospital by then. We updated my wife's medical situation and heart surgery to immigration in March 2021. Now am sure we have not applied for medical exemption.

1. Can we apply for medical exemption after Aip ?
2. How to apply medical exemption ?

Also @Ramone1 ,do you have any suggestions for me please

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello members

As per our lawyer email, we got Aip in February 2021 and my wife was not discharged from the hospital by then. We updated my wife's medical situation and heart surgery to immigration in March 2021. Now am sure we have not applied for medical exemption.

When you got Aip that means your exemption is a approved they already give your wife medical exemption

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna but when we got aip, my wife was in hospital having surgery. We never applied for medical exemption before aap? What do you think @Ayanna
Your done from hard part
For peace of mind you can tell your lawyer write that explanation letter to the officer and tell him all the story and that’s it
the next medical test going to be just normal test nothing more
In my opinion your done

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I dont even know what to do ? am devastated.
Quite a devastating news. One thing is sure, it is not yet over. Put yourself together. Like I told our friend yesterday, be strong. you never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option. Am sure you know how to go about it, reconsideration or reapplication. Whichever you choose will receive a quick approval judging from recent testimonies. We all deserve it and we shall all get it. Have faith my friend.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello members

There is no medical exemption.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for letting me know about the health coverage. I have been speading for years and did not know this. I called and got an appointment to go there tomorrow.
If you are pregnant are you going to be working full-time for the next 6 months. That proof in writing is needed from your employer.

Reactions: Fayamufi