+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, so I have a study permit and is thinking of applying for refugee claim so my question is when I apply for claim does it effect my study permit? Can I still study while my claim is in the process? Thankyou
I saw someone's refusal letter and it states that if you are qualified in any other stream, your H and C won't be accepted. It is because H and C is the last resort for anyone who doesn't have any other way of staying in Canada and going back home is not safe or a better choice. Is there a specific reason for not applying using work permit after finishing your study?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys, so I have a study permit and is thinking of applying for refugee claim so my question is when I apply for claim does it effect my study permit? Can I still study while my claim is in the process? Thankyou
You will have to stop your studies and reapply for a study permit and see if it is granted. Only apply for asylum if you have no other options.

Reactions: Ayanna

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I talked to my lawyer today after about one year and she said that we got approval in February and i never checked her email. She sent me her email again today and the document attached says that our case has been approved. But she said that our application is still pending for the second stage medical eligibility determination.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I talked to my lawyer today after about one year and she said that we got approval in February and i never checked her email. She sent me her email again today and the document attached says that our case has been approved. But she said that our application is still pending for the second stage medical eligibility determination.
Congrats can you share your time line. Am happy for you

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Update
1 @Akash2019 (AIP)
2 @Jaxico (In process)
3 @Omerkhan (federal court)
4 @tony4454 (Decision made)
5 @Latin40
6 @Fayamufi
7 @Mhy0811
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai
10 @Ramone1 (AIP)
11 @RaiSaab108
12 @prenz_24
13 @Manswa (AIP)
14 @Canadagee
15 @GrecchiJu 2021

3.positive.............................2.Negative
It’s almost about to end soon
If anyone got positive or negative please share it helps others
I sent private message to you, kindly reply

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Why would you risk your future to apply for asylum you already have study permit keep continue study and go the right way
I will guarantee that your asylum will be denied in a year in the CBSA will ship you right away
I saw so many people like that before

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Congrats