+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I talked to my lawyer today after about one year and she said that we got approval in February and i never checked her email. She sent me her email again today and the document attached says that our case has been approved. But she said that our application is still pending for the second stage medical eligibility determination.
Did your lawyer write in the application asking for medical exemption?

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I talked to my lawyer today after about one year and she said that we got approval in February and i never checked her email. She sent me her email again today and the document attached says that our case has been approved. But she said that our application is still pending for the second stage medical eligibility determination.
Finally! Congratulations to your family! This group deserve the best in life!

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Did your lawyer write in the application asking for medical exemption?
Also she needed to call you and give you the info and confirm if you had received the email as someone them can go to the spam folder. It's not your fault and you wouldn't have guessed it.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I have a question if am pregnant do i let them know or do i wait unit i give birth i send in birth certificate? While i have tp do medical what about the x-ray that am not able to do while pregnant

Reactions: Fayamufi