+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys, what will you going to apply if most of your arguments was 70% Senior Officer grant positive weigh but still refuse your application and you think that the Best interest of the Child was not adequately assesed, reconsideration or JR.

Reactions: Ajakarian17

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, what will you going to apply if most of your arguments was 70% Senior Officer grant positive weigh but still refuse your application and you think that the Best interest of the Child was not adequately assesed, reconsideration or JR.
Hey, did you get approval?

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hi @tony4454 unfortunately it was refused, im kinda sad for my Son is waiting you know 10 years is so long i cant wait to bring my son here and live all together. But my argument was strong, never mention negative it just some needs more evidence. But over all he grant and consider all the H and C arguments.

• Sad

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi @tony4454 unfortunately it was refused, im kinda sad for my Son is waiting you know 10 years is so long i cant wait to bring my son here and live all together. But my argument was strong, never mention negative it just some needs more evidence. But over all he grant and consider all the H and C arguments.
omg ! don't lose hope and never give up ! send a reconsideration application with more evidences.
may i know what did you put in your application to prove hardship and establishment ? and in which office your file was processed ?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Sorry to hear that, mine was refused too on wednesday. What office your file transfered to?and refused ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
When did you receive your decision ? @Mhy0811

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
omg ! don't lose hope and never give up ! send a reconsideration application with more evidences.
may i know what did you put in your application to prove hardship and establishment ? and in which office your file was processed ?
Establishment--study here in Canada, work permit, volunteers in church, community and the hospital, i never moved places, from the day i came canada until now i stayed here and they consider. But they said i stayed longer back home so 8 years was not long enough
Hardship-i have no parents back home all my siblings are all dead too and my place were prone to flood that during typhoon our house almost covered of water sent actual photos, and many more arguments.
He agreed that Canada is better for my sons but not necessity of their well being. Other arguments he only give a little weigh. But still considered, his explanation was too long, that give me sense that he also had the hard time for his decision. Now i dont know what to do, we are applying for JR

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
@Mhy0811
i think reconsideration is better, this officer is a demon !

it seems that you have very good arguments for harship, best interest of the child and establishment !

you lived here 8 years thats so long !
some officers when they want to neglect the argument of the long duration that you lived in canada, they will say either why you did not try to regularize your situation before or you have lived in your country of origin more than in canada so you know the customs and culture of your country of nationality better! bullshit !
the majority of applicants have lived in their countries of origin more than in canada! this is very normal and it has absolutely nothing to do with the difficulty factor which is the basis of H&C applications

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Exactly that was on my refusal,my lawyer said we will apply JR not to lose the 15 days given to appeal and simultaneously we will apply reconsideration, is that right? i dont know where to get money, to pay the lawyer i am broke. The only thing i have is HOPE. I am so tired and feel drowning with all this

Reactions: Fayamufi