+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You guys not the only ppl lost the H&c
I lost my PRRA in 2017 I was devastated I was so depressed I don’t even know what to do no money no job we borrowed money from friends and family
Applied for pay reconsideration PRRA on 2018 I pay for judicial hearing and I also pay for federal court pay for H&c and pay for work permit
Cbsa got $10,000 dollars from us to not detain us put us check in
Medical bill

Guess how much money I been paying since I been in Canada

Now you know how I got all this experience and why am good at Immigration because I’ve been in Immigration since 2017 it’s all experience
I’ve been helping a lot of people not here in this forum even outside of forum
Even though I have have now Stutas I’m still here each one you get positive answers give me Joyce and happiness in each of one of you guys get the negative give me sadness

All I’m saying I’m mother and a woman if I can do it you guys can too
Don’t give up my money come goes but the stutas stays forever

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
You guys not the only ppl lost the H&c
I lost my PRRA in 2017 I was devastated I was so depressed I don’t even know what to do no money no job we borrowed money from friends and family
Applied for pay reconsideration PRRA on 2018 I pay for judicial hearing and I also pay for federal court pay for H&c and pay for work permit
Cbsa got $10,000 dollars from us to not detain us put us check in
Medical bill

Guess how much money I been paying since I been in Canada

Now you know how I got all this experience and why am good at Immigration because I’ve been in Immigration since 2017 it’s all experience
I’ve been helping a lot of people not here in this forum even outside of forum
Even though I have have now Stutas I’m still here each one you get positive answers give me Joyce and happiness in each of one of you guys get the negative give me sadness

All I’m saying I’m mother and a woman if I can do it you guys can too
Don’t give up my money come goes but the stutas stays forever
Exactly sissy, you are my mentor. I always listen to you.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi Tony4454,

I just want to encourage you. i read about your case. Do not give up. i can feel your pain. I would recommend you check out Jeffrey Goldman ( He is based in downtown Toronto). He is inarguably one of the best immigration lawyers around. I wish you guys all the best.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Tony4454,

I just want to encourage you. i read about your case. Do not give up. i can feel your pain. I would recommend you check out Jeffrey Goldman ( He is based in downtown Toronto). He is inarguably one of the best immigration lawyers around. I wish you guys all the best.
Hey thanks for reaching out. appreciate it man. Any idea how much his fee?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
@tony4454 am so sorry about your case. These things got me worried. But i wish you the best my prayers are with you. So if you do reconsideration am not surw if you used legal aid. Wont they cover it?

Reactions: Fayamufi

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
@tony4454 am so sorry about your case. These things got me worried. But i wish you the best my prayers are with you. So if you do reconsideration am not surw if you used legal aid. Wont they cover it?
Its ok bud. we all will go through no i have a lawyer but now i think its time to change and file fresh

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hey thanks for reaching out. appreciate it man. Any idea how much his fee?
He is expensive but very considerate, cos he allows instalment payments. I once referred a friend to him, whose 2nd appeal case had been turned down by several lawyers but Mr Goldman was able to turn it around.