+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
What if you are not working because you dont have yet work permit but you have money in your bank are they going to considered that?

Reactions: Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
What if you are not working because you dont have yet work permit but you have money in your bank are they going to considered that?
How you have money without working? Savings you mean?
The main point O think is to be productive volunteer / work . And since you have money so you don't have financial issues.
But if thw money you have is from cash jobs well... that's a problem I guess you have to be clear woyh your income.
Plz anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Like i have some transferred money in my bank $20,$50, etc if they are going to check my transaction but those are when I made a a group funds to donate to our friend who was a Covid positive and his mother who is a visitor and was a Covid carrier too. And when I am selling raffle ticket from my volunteering in the hospital where the proceeds goes to the wishlist campaign of the hospital. Are they going to check all the transaction or explain every detailed.

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Like i have some transferred money in my bank $20,$50, etc if they are going to check my transaction but those are when I made a a group funds to donate to our friend who was a Covid positive and his mother who is a visitor and was a Covid carrier too. And when I am selling raffle ticket from my volunteering in the hospital where the proceeds goes to the wishlist campaign of the hospital. Are they going to check all the transaction or explain every detailed.
You worry alot..welcome to the club lol
I understand you. Anyways, I don't have a 100% answer on that but they never asked me about any transfer I did.
The main concern was latest pay slip.

• Haha
Reactions: Ex ツ and Ayanna