+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone, so i am gonna start writing my journey right away my refugee claim was refused so i filled an appeal to RAD department got a negative result again. Its been two months now i have filled a judicial review in a federal court and h&c at the same time ( paid a lot of money ). I received an email two weeks ago for my h&c file it was acknowledgement letter( application no.) along with a letter saying i dont have to do biometrics because i have done it before.
File sent: 16/12/2020
Acknowledgement letter : 15/01/2020
To all the experience people here please share some knowledge of what to expect next, timeline and what not it will be really appreciated. Thanks

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone, so i am gonna start writing my journey right away my refugee claim was refused so i filled an appeal to RAD department got a negative result again. Its been two months now i have filled a judicial review in a federal court and h&c at the same time ( paid a lot of money ). I received an email two weeks ago for my h&c file it was acknowledgement letter( application no.) along with a letter saying i dont have to do biometrics because i have done it before.
To all the experience people here please share some knowledge of what to expect next, timeline and what not it will be really appreciated. Thanks
hi may i ask you when you came to canada?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi there
All you can do be patient and wait for your application go in to process

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Tbh the waiting period could be short or long. Hope all goes well for you !

Reactions: Omerkhan and Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I want to advice to keep yourself busy don't think much just pray everything goes well and god will surprise you.
I'm losing my patience now because I'm due to covid-19 free unlike before.
So I really hate it.
It's the beginning of your journey. No one can predict how long will it take.
I wish you the best of luck

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey all,

Finally got my COPR today!, much grateful this stage is finally over. I'll update you all with my timeline, to help others in the process as well :).

Any Idea how long it takes to get a new SIN?
Congrats
You can walkin in Canada service with copr confirmation and passport or I’d they will issue your sin right way but you need to call CRA too for updates your new sin after that

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hey all,

Finally got my COPR today!, much grateful this stage is finally over. I'll update you all with my timeline, to help others in the process as well :).

Finally!!! Congratulations!!:D
And as for your SIN,you just simply walk into service Canada with your COPR and they will issue your permanent SIN number to you!

Reactions: Andy85_

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hey all,

We got COPR yesterday , We pick up our passport from CBSA today and get SIN today at Service Canada and health card from Service Ontario Today