+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
You worry alot..welcome to the club lol
I understand you. Anyways, I don't have a 100% answer on that but they never asked me about any transfer I did.
The main concern was latest pay slip.
Lols, yes because i am not working and there are some EMT in my account. Jus asking so i can prepare my draft explaining lols.. Congratulation to all of you..

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Lols, yes because i am not working and there are some EMT in my account. Jus asking so i can prepare my draft explaining lols.. Congratulation to all of you..
If you don't feel comfortable please consult your lawyer.
I don't want to cause you any stress I understand upon my own experience and that what I always say
Everyone here answer based on their experience.
Please say I didn't make you worry

Last edited:

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
If you don't feel comfortable please consult your lawyer.
I don't want to cause you any stress I understand upon my own experience and that what I always say
Everyone here answer based on their experience.
Plz say I didn't make you worry :(
Nope I thank you all guys for your answer. It was all good, collecting ideas too like what i said so i can prepare what to explain if they need to explainI am hoping and praying guys that I can have my AIP soon. I love reading all the successful application here, what a relieve they feel after all.

Reactions: Melno48 and Me2020

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah that’s fine too
No worries
How you have money without working? Savings you mean?
The main point O think is to be productive volunteer / work . And since you have money so you don't have financial issues.
But if thw money you have is from cash jobs well... that's a problem I guess you have to be clear woyh your income.
Plz anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
That’s fine as long You have a savings To support yourself Or if you sold some properties back home or you have money from back home that counts to as a financial support
I have enough money in my bank account but i don't have a stable job because i dont have work permit but i will work if i will get my AIP directly after approval.
like why they will ask this question ??? i have known people who get letters from their cash job and they got positive decision!
i wanted to join my bank statement in the application but if it will cause me problems i Will try to join it after AIP if i will get approval
OMG ! my anxiety has increased !
i I had high hopes during these last days but not anymore

Reactions: Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I have enough money in my bank account but i don't have a stable job because i dont have work permit but i will work if i will get my AIP directly after approval.
like why they will ask this question ??? i have known people who get letters from their cash job and they got positive decision!
i wanted to join my bank statement in the application but if it will cause me problems i Will try to join it after AIP if i will get approval
They ask about financial assistance. Since we're not allowed so you have to let them know how do you support yourself and family.
For us both of us working we provided recent payslips as proof of employment. And of course not both husband and wife have to work. One is enough.
But you're right, what if you don't have work permit!
every case is different.

Reactions: Ayanna

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
OMG ! my anxiety has increased !
i I had high hopes during these last days but not anymore
No dont, my friend God will make a way. Just do your best.

• Love
Reactions: Me2020 and Melno48

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
They ask about financial assistance. Since we're not allowed so you have to let them know how do you support yourself and family.
For us both of us working we provided recent payslips as proof of employment. And of course not both husband and wife have to work. One is enough.
But you're right, what if you don't have work permit!
So yes every case is different.
thought they were asking for financial proof for the second step.
did you send them before the Aip?
the purpose of financial proof is because they don't want people to ask for social assistance right?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Like i have some transferred money in my bank $20,$50, etc if they are going to check my transaction but those are when I made a a group funds to donate to our friend who was a Covid positive and his mother who is a visitor and was a Covid carrier too. And when I am selling raffle ticket from my volunteering in the hospital where the proceeds goes to the wishlist campaign of the hospital. Are they going to check all the transaction or explain every detailed.
WOW! You’re rich! Are you looking for a partner:D:D

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
thought they were asking for financial proof for the second step.
did you send them before the Aip?
the purpose of financial proof is because they don't want people to ask for social assistance right?
You're right.
Before AIP we sent letters from our employers + payslips
Second stage also but they asked for recent payslips and we filled a form with info
We did the same for Quebec Selection.
If there is anyone in the forum has no job kindly help us with your experience

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
WOW! You’re rich! Are you looking for a partner:D:D
No my friend I am not rich, if you read my comment donations are from our friends i just initiate to make help to a friend and I am selling raffle tickets for $5 in the church that is my volunteer job in the hospital I am volunteering with.

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
No dont, my friend God will make a way. Just do your best.
No my friend I am not rich, if you read my comment donations are from our friends i just initiate to make help to a friend and I am selling raffle tickets for $5 in the church that is my volunteer job in the hospital I am volunteering with.
volunteer job will really help you especially in hospitals during this period

Reactions: Me2020

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Lol.. I know! I’m just joking :D