Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi there
Yes he can applied too
This time your decision will be very fast because you already applied recently
Can you please share your time line
Little bit more information about your application if you don’t mind
Hello everyone,
I hope you can help with this... I asked in another section but no one resolve my doubts.
I have lived in Canada since 2014. I have been a permanent resident since November but before that I had no status. My husband and I have filed all our taxes. We have two Canadian children ages 5 and 2 and we want to apply for CCB for first time.
I have some questions that I hope some of you can answer:

1.- Regarding the “Status in Canada and Income information” form, step 2A Newcomer: When is it considered that I became a resident of Canada, the day I arrived, when I received AIP or when I received CoPR?

2.- About my 2-years-old son, what evidence can I provide to show that I am primarily responsible for him if he is at home with me all the time?

3.- Are we eligible for some kind of retroactive?

Thank you in advance
You are lucky that the IO gave you his personal email, send the bio data page of your child's passport to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca and CC the IO in the email, then ask for passport exemption, that due to covid or whatever other reason, you ca
Hey guys, apparently the thing holding my file from moving forward is my daughter’s passport which expired. I got a mail this morning from my IO in regards moving forward with passport waiver so here goes my questions
1. How do i go about passport waiver?
2. How long does it take for the passport waiver to be done?
3. In the email from Niagarabro my IO added his email address, so can i use that to reply him or just use the regular Niagarabro email?
4. Has anybody here been in such situations please share some light
Thanks
Send a copy of your daughter's expired passport to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca and CC the IO, ask for passport exemption due to covid, lockdown or whatever reason, if you haven't sent your daughter's birth certificate, include it in the email as well, they just need proof of identity, it worked for Helen02 before. All the best, you are lucky the IO gave you his email.

Reactions: Ayanna

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Please I have a question, with regards to the public policy for asylum claimant working as frontline workers during the pandemic, please is it applicable to those that worked during the of 13th March and 14th August 2020 alone or those that have 120hours done as a frontline worker till date?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Please I have a question, with regards to the public policy for asylum claimant working as frontline workers during the pandemic, please is it applicable to those that worked during the of 13th March and 14th August 2020 alone or those that have 120hours done as a frontline worker till date?
Hi there,the program states the following:

• Have claimed asylum before March 13, 2020.
  • Have obtained a work permit after making an asylum claim
  • Have worked in the health care sector, in health institutions
  • Have worked for at least 120 hours between March 13, 2020 and August 14, 2020.
  • Have worked as an orderly, a nurse, a nurse’s aide, a patient service associate, an assistant orderly or as a home support worker.
  • Demonstrate 6 months of experience in the occupation before obtaining permanent residence. Applicants will have until August 31, 2021 to fulfil this requirement.
  • Be admissible to Canada, especially in regards to criminality, security and health. I hope you meet all I’ve listed above.All the best :)

Reactions: Blessedmamat

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019

• Have worked for at least 120 hours between March 13, 2020 and August 14, 2020.
  • Have worked as an orderly, a nurse, a nurse’s aide, a patient service associate, an assistant orderly or as a home support worker.
  • Demonstrate 6 months of experience in the occupation before obtaining permanent residence. Applicants will have until August 31, 2021 to fulfil this requirement.
  • Be admissible to Canada, especially in regards to criminality, security and health. I hope you meet all I’ve listed above.All the best :)
@Growing pains thank you for your time to respond. God bless you.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018

For someone who qualified for this and also has H & C processing already. What is the best way to apply ? Merge the application or apply separately ? A lawyer said if you merge it, if pandemic program gets denied then H & C gets denied. Can this be true ?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
For someone who qualified for this and also has H & C processing already. What is the best way to apply ? Merge the application or apply separately ? A lawyer said if you merge it, if pandemic program gets denied then H & C gets denied. Can this be true ?
Hey!
Since the program has just been approved, and you have already put in your H&C application, all you have to do is submit your job letter and the hours of work you have accumulated to IRCC. Of course keep the above requirements in mind.

Reactions: Blessedmamat

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
thats Weird I don’t know why process timeline is 28 months your way over that
I applied on December 2018 I got AOR on January 2019
Mine been 24 months now which is normal
Irrc Count process time when they send AOR
I don't know why its taking this long. I think they might have lost our application and just found it now and started working on it..