+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I applied my H&C july 2018, got refused july 2020.
I have four canadian children, i am in canada since 2010.
i am applying for judicial review,
I am the main applicant and my husband was under my application.
My lawyer said judicial review will take 2 to 3 months.
I want to know, can my husband apply another H&C application under his name.
I am so confused, i don’t know what i should do.
please i need guide line....
Hi there
Yes he can applied too
This time your decision will be very fast because you already applied recently
Can you please share your time line
Little bit more information about your application if you don’t mind

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I am applying H&C 3rd time. I was detained in UK 2005 when i was there on visit.
I was on remand for 40 days, and then i was free. I did go back to UK 2008.
While i am applying for H&C in canada, do i need to mention about detention too???
Guide me, if anyone has any experience. Thank you

yes you do I was detained I mentioned on my application
They know everything about you trust me
Canada immigration System is very strong they share everything with 5 countries England US Australia New Zealand
I used to live in state they asked me for FBI background check

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Good morning guys please I will like to know if ircc receive biometric collection will they update it in your application? I did mine on the 9th of December I haven't had any thing.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good morning guys please I will like to know if ircc receive biometric collection will they update it in your application? I did mine on the 9th of December I haven't had any thing.
I wish I had all the answers for u but unfortunately I can only answer thru my experiences . If they didn’t get it they would likely ask u again ! If they have it then you just have to wait till u get the update

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Biometrics are sent almost immediately to IRCc once it’s done.They don’t usually update on Biometrics.it just gets added to your file that it’s been done.They will only contact you if they need anything else.This is a waiting game and it sucks

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Biometrics are sent almost immediately to IRCc once it’s done.They don’t usually update on Biometrics.it just gets added to your file that it’s been done.They will only contact you if they need anything else.This is a waiting game and it sucks
Thanks for your response

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Thanks
Thanks

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
I applied my H&C july 2018, got refused july 2020.
I have four canadian children, i am in canada since 2010.
i am applying for judicial review,
I am the main applicant and my husband was under my application.
My lawyer said judicial review will take 2 to 3 months.
I want to know, can my husband apply another H&C application under his name.
I am so confused, i don’t know what i should do.
please i need guide line....
@Growing pains Hi sir, i know that you have a good experience and many informations about h&c applications, what do you think please when people lived gere many years like 10 years and they application got refused ? how can people be approved after 1 or 2 years in canada for establishment and other not even if they lived for a long years? how they did't have establishment in canada after this very long time ?

Last edited:

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
@Growing pains Hi sir, i know that you have a good experience and many informations about h&c applications, what do you think please when people lived gere more many years like 10 years and they application got refused ? how can people be approved after 1 or 2 years in canada for establishment and other not even if they lived for a long years and did't have establishment in canada ?
Hi, H&C are approved based on numerous factors and being established in Canada for a number of years is one of them.If you haven’t been here much longer,I’d say try to volunteer,find a community and integrate into the Canadian society.Those who got refused and have been here for much longer may have something else that impeded the success of their H&C. So in a nutshell,get involved.If language is an issue, fix it.It will take a lot to get approval( but it’s possible) because H&C is not a substitute for other programs,it’s really a last resort. I hope this helps

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Wow! 3rd time :eek: Jesus!! That must be really stressful for you! Maybe try to solve whatever have caused your application to be refused before re-applying again.Also,did you ever apply for reconsideration.I mean, that could’ve helped.I hope this third time will be the Charm! Best of luck:)
Apply for reconsideration ???
No.
1st time i applied with my PRRA, and one consultant he rip me off, i was new and i had noone whom can guide me.
So with in 6 month that got refused 2013.
Then i try to go back to my country but i was not successful because i can not provide my country enough evidence.
So i am stuck here.
2nd time i applied 2018, my H&C was excellent. Who ever see my application they said this time is yours. Then agian 2020 pandemic time got denied.
I was thinking all this time why....why this time again.
Checking all my previous documents, i found a letter from UK lawyer, which i gave it to my lawyer and he said that is okey, we will not submit this, you will have delay and rejection. So i did not submit it.
now in 2020 after my application got refused i asked one of my friend he is studying law, he said no, you have to tell them. What happened and how you got away with it.
And even he said he will help me with my application too.
So here i am.
I am going to apply again 3rd time by end of January 2021.
2021 will be mine....
please tell me about this reconsideration?
I will apply by my self, how i can apply this, and what is the benefit.
God bless you...

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
@Growing pains Hi sir, i know that you have a good experience and many informations about h&c applications, what do you think please when people lived gere many years like 10 years and they application got refused ? how can people be approved after 1 or 2 years in canada for establishment and other not even if they lived for a long years? how they did't have establishment in canada after this very long time ?
H&C is all about luck. Back home where i came from arabistan, when our sponsor mood is very bad, he had a fight with his wife, he will take that anger on us, on his employees.
So we know today our ARBAB had a bad day, so we all have to keep our self busy, or stay away from him.
Samething here too, when officer pickup your file, if his mood is good, his coffee is very good then you will have 100% approval.
My case is totally different. I am enjoying with children, i have no tension, i have noone back. My children are mine. Today i do not have, tomorrow i will have. I have seen people living and dying here, they never go back to their country where they come from. Then what i will do.
My country said No you were not born here, you don’t have enough evidence, fine. Canada said no to H& C that is fine, my children are Canadian that is the most.
i happy with them.

Reactions: Ayanna

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Hi there
Yes he can applied too
This time your decision will be very fast because you already applied recently
Can you please share your time line
Little bit more information about your application if you don’t mind
from the beginning??
March 2013 applied PRRA & H&C
July 2013 both rejected
July 2018 apply again H&C
July 2018 corr send me
July 2020 under processing
July 2020 same day decesion made
Rejected.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Apply for reconsideration ???
No.
1st time i applied with my PRRA, and one consultant he rip me off, i was new and i had noone whom can guide me.
So with in 6 month that got refused 2013.
Then i try to go back to my country but i was not successful because i can not provide my country enough evidence.
So i am stuck here.
2nd time i applied 2018, my H&C was excellent. Who ever see my application they said this time is yours. Then agian 2020 pandemic time got denied.
I was thinking all this time why....why this time again.
Checking all my previous documents, i found a letter from UK lawyer, which i gave it to my lawyer and he said that is okey, we will not submit this, you will have delay and rejection. So i did not submit it.
now in 2020 after my application got refused i asked one of my friend he is studying law, he said no, you have to tell them. What happened and how you got away with it.
And even he said he will help me with my application too.
So here i am.
I am going to apply again 3rd time by end of January 2021.
2021 will be mine....
please tell me about this reconsideration?
I will apply by my self, how i can apply this, and what is the benefit.
God bless you...
Hi,Since you were refused back in July,the time has passed for you to ask for reconsideration.This has to be done within 15 days I believe.But here’s a link for all you need to know about that

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/humanitarian-compassionate-consideration/processing/assessment-reconsideration-negative-decision.html

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
from the beginning??
March 2013 applied PRRA & H&C
July 2013 both rejected
July 2018 apply again H&C
July 2018 corr send me
July 2020 under processing
July 2020 same day decesion made
Rejected.
I’m sorry to hear it’s very painful
In opinion you need appeal to federal courts
You have better chance

If the judge send your application for reconsideration almost likely she/he will
you have Canadian children
application will be accept it if you don’t you will waste your time because the first office put a note on their database which is
Only between them
They always go by previous officials decision it make their job easier

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone help me to answer this pls.how is it possible for ircc to start background check when someone has not yet given them police report that they requested? I have not yet given my police report but the automated system says they have started my background check.