+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
For someone who qualified for this and also has H & C processing already. What is the best way to apply ? Merge the application or apply separately ? A lawyer said if you merge it, if pandemic program gets denied then H & C gets denied. Can this be true ?
If you’ve already applied for humanitarian and compassionate considerations, you can ask us to assess your application under this process instead if

• your application is still pending ̶ this means we’re still processing it and haven’t made a decision yet
  • you meet the eligibility and work experience requirements of this process .Transfer your existing humanitarian and compassionate considerations application You can ask us to review your application under this process instead if
    • your application is still pending (we’re still processing it and haven’t made a decision on it)
    • you meet the eligibility requirements
  • We must receive your request on or before August 31, 2021.

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
In the form for CCB about Status and Income, when they ask about your income they mean the gross or net one?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello guys, Couple of question,
1: how do you guys able to maintain your status while your H&C is under processing? I am afraid i might run out of all status options in nov 2021

2: How to survive when out of status? Scared all the time, i mean cant do anything

Please share your experiences thanks!

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys, Couple of question,
1: how do you guys able to maintain your status while your H&C is under processing? I am afraid i might run out of all status options in nov 2021

2: How to survive when out of status? Scared all the time, i mean cant do anything

Please share your experiences thanks!
If you have work permit there won't be a problem. I was out of status for 10 months then got AIP

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No i dont , I applied for H&C this november so hopefully something come good next year!
Being out the status it’s very hard you will have a nationwide arrest warrant and there will be undercover cbsa were lookin for you
It’s not guarantee how long will take H&c application process time next year every year timeline changes
All I’m saying prepare for the worst hope for the best
Good luck

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Being out the status it’s very hard you will have a nationwide arrest warrant and there will be undercover cbsa were lookin for you
It’s not guarantee how long will take H&c application process time next year every year timeline changes
All I’m saying prepare for the worst hope for the best
Good luck
I never got out of status in 9 years. tried everything to get PR but so many mistakes in the past left me the only option of H&C. I am still in status but will be out of in next 10months , so that why asking ! thanks though

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I never got out of status in 9 years. tried everything to get PR but so many mistakes in the past left me the only option of H&C. I am still in status but will be out of in next 10months , so that why asking ! thanks though
Oh ok ten months long time
If I was in your shoes I wouldn’t be worried at all enjoy the moment and merry Christmas my friend