+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Need an advise today I did fingerprints for my USA police Clearance. Because my hand sweat too much the lady who did my Fingerprints she said it’s not that clear it should because of my hand was sweating. She said it can Approve or Reject by FBI because there are too strict. Please advise me what should I do in that case. Should I go and Do the fingerprints again or just send the one I got
If I were in your shoe I will redo it just to be on the safe side . Better be safe than sorry

Andy85_

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys, I need some help.

I got an email from NBRO for my next steps to get
MEDICAL EXAMINATION,
POLICE CERTIFICATES:
this was included in the initial submission, with finger prints, why am I being asked to do them again?
A COPY OF VALID PASSPORT: this was included in the initial submission, why am I being asked to do them again?
CURRENT FINANCIAL INFORMATION: What can I provide them?, Bank statements? (I'm not employed currently, but i do have small gig invocies), i dont recieve support from the government.

Anyone who has done this before, please guide me, i greatly apprecaite your help and effort. Thank you!

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

MEDICAL EXAMINATION,
POLICE CERTIFICATES:
this was included in the initial submission, with finger prints, why am I being asked to do them again?
A COPY OF VALID PASSPORT: this was included in the initial submission, why am I being asked to do them again?
CURRENT FINANCIAL INFORMATION: What can I provide them?, Bank statements? (I'm not employed currently, but i do have small gig invocies), i dont recieve support from the government.

Anyone who has done this before, please guide me, i greatly apprecaite your help and effort. Thank you!
You should email the officer in charge of your file stating you’ve already done all that(of course if you already have).As for financial,provide your tax assessment(in my case,that’s what I did)

Reactions: Andy85_

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020

MEDICAL EXAMINATION,
POLICE CERTIFICATES:

Not sure if I am right but you stated some of the documents where given in the submission. But I guess in stage 2 they are asking for a new set of information.

Reactions: Andy85_

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi . Thank you for you instant reply. There is no deportation order rather i have been told to leave canada voluntarily. My question is if I apply for H&C will i be able to stay in canada and work until a decision is made on my H&C application?
You'll be able to work once you have AIP (approval in principal). AIP is taking around 1.5 to 2 years to receive from the time you apply for H&C.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018

MEDICAL EXAMINATION,
POLICE CERTIFICATES:

When my father had gotten this e-mail there was a box with red writing stating the following:
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents/information requested below please advise this office in your next submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents.

Whatever they were asking from us hadn't been submitted by us beforehand but in your case you can e-mail them back to let them know these items are already included in the initial submission.

As for current financial information, we had submitted a copy of my father's most recent CRA Notice of Assessment. You can do bank statements and it wouldn't hurt to include the various invoices you mentioned.

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
You'll be able to work once you have AIP (approval in principal). AIP is taking around 1.5 to 2 years to receive from the time you apply for H&C.
Can i ask how you would now be able to work after AIP? Do you apply for an open permit or?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can i ask how you would now be able to work after AIP? Do you apply for an open permit or?
Yes - you apply for an open work permit once you have AIP.

SAM Jani

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
When my father had gotten this e-mail there was a box with red writing stating the following:
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents/information requested below please advise this office in your next submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents.

Whatever they were asking from us hadn't been submitted by us beforehand but in your case you can e-mail them back to let them know these items are already included in the initial submission.

As for current financial information, we had submitted a copy of my father's most recent CRA Notice of Assessment. You can do bank statements and it wouldn't hurt to include the various invoices you mentioned.
Can we please know how much time does it take after submitting all documents for getting CoPR?

Thanks

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Guys I received email today from the responsible office that working on my file. They asking me to do biometrics for them to move forward my application. I thought we are exempted to give biometrics? What this means guys ? Please help
I guess the service canada is supposed to call the applicants and book an appointment. However it doesn't seem to be happening fairly quickly

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Guys I received email today from the responsible office that working on my file. They asking me to do biometrics for them to move forward my application. I thought we are exempted to give biometrics? What this means guys ? Please help
That’s because you haven’t already done one in the last 10years. I did one 5 years ago and then another one in February so I will not need another one for this particular application

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone. I just sent today my Biometric Confirmation Letter to the responsible office who are processing my file and i received email from a IO today as well that they put my biometrics on file now. Thanks God