+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone. I just sent today my Biometric Confirmation Letter to the responsible office who are processing my file and i received email from a IO today as well that they put my biometrics on file now. Thanks God
What is a biometrics confirmation letter

Do I need this letter if I haven't had biometrics done in the last 10 years ?

Andy85_

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
When my father had gotten this e-mail there was a box with red writing stating the following:
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents/information requested below please advise this office in your next submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents.

Whatever they were asking from us hadn't been submitted by us beforehand but in your case you can e-mail them back to let them know these items are already included in the initial submission.

As for current financial information, we had submitted a copy of my father's most recent CRA Notice of Assessment. You can do bank statements and it wouldn't hurt to include the various invoices you mentioned.
Thank you so much for this information. this is really helpful! ill definitely look into these options!

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
The following were requested of us:
- updated IMM5669
- updated IMM5406
- passport pages
- medical
- police certificate
- current financial info
I received an email today from Immigration Officer asking me to submit my PCC and Proof of Financial Status and the Immigration Officer says that is the only outstanding document for my file. I also passed my Medical today. That is a second request from me I sent them all of this when they asked me the first time and I sent them again because they asked me. So I did today and hoping to get my CoPR soon.

Reactions: RaiSaab108

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I received an email today from Immigration Officer asking me to submit my PCC and Proof of Financial Status and the Immigration Officer says that is the only outstanding document for my file. I also passed my Medical today. That is a second request from me I sent them all of this when they asked me the first time and I sent them again because they asked me. So I did today and hoping to get my CoPR soon.
Good luck! I hope your CoPR is around the corner.