+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
When you reply in evening please reply my other questions as fallow
Please help me...
Q 1 I had sent medical in May 2019 . July 20 ,2019 got AIP. I am under new system or old ?

Q 2 after stage 1 , have you seen somebody got refused on stage 2 ?

Q 3 what they check in stage 2 ?

Q 4 Stage 2 is also difficult or same as stag1 approval?

Q 5 according to your knowledge they might ask for Financial document ? Or what else they might ask?

Q 6 what is GCMS means?

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
When you reply in evening please reply my other questions as fallow
Please help me...
Q 1 I had sent medical in May 2019 . July 20 ,2019 got AIP. I am under new system or old ?

Q 5 according to your knowledge they might ask for Financial document ? Or what else they might ask?

Q 6 what is GCMS means?
Good morning
Please answer my few questions. I am heaving lots of stress. Please help me...

Q 6 what is GCMS means?
Hi congratulations for your approval , 1.it doesn’t matter whether you are in old system or new , matter is you have your AIP that’s the big deal ! 2.sometimes people get refused in stage 2 due to criminal records and many other factors Included 3.they asked for what they didn’t ask you before like for me they asked for police clearance certificate from back home , landing fees and financial information . 4 . Unnecessary question 5. They ask for it , to determine whether if you are able to cover your expenses and not going to be social burden . I would say stop worrying and asking questions which doesn’t make any sense ! Wait and see !

Reactions: Bobby_786

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi
Thanks so much for reply...
Once again as always you gave wonderful reply.
I was UK London. I had drink n drive in 2010 in UK.
Apart from this ancient I got have no bad record. GOD knows will they ask or not.
I already gave them my financial bank statement, saving, and investment detail.
And I can't be burdon on state because my son is Autistic but govt is not funding anymore for Autistic kids. I already started my son treatment privately . So I don't know still they will ask for financial, But I sent tax returns. Am only worried about uk matter.
AIP I got in 11 months , I believe its quick.
Now onward how long does they take ?
I request you please comment on my case.
Thanks

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello, my husband and I applied together to become permanent residents. Can I call and ask for information about my application status if he is the principal applicant?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, my husband and I applied together to become permanent residents. Can I call and ask for information about my application status if he is the principal applicant?
Your husband is the one who has to request the update as the primary applicant.

Reactions: M0527

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I submitted my H&C file on July 16th 2019. I tried to check my my status online via using my Client I’d. But it said invalid I’d.
Is there any way I can check my H&C status online

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I submitted my H&C file on July 16th 2019. I tried to check my my status online via using my Client I’d. But it said invalid I’d.
Is there any way I can check my H&C status online
It's too soon. Check again in another month or so.

Sin0152

Aug 13, 2019
Hello
I’m looking to apply for uncle and aunt they are here since 2 years as visitor they are alone in india, we lived together as family now we all brother and sisters here settled
Can any one suggest me good lawyer around Vancouver bc area thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I’m looking to apply for uncle and aunt they are here since 2 years as visitor they are alone in india, we lived together as family now we all brother and sisters here settled
Can any one suggest me good lawyer around Vancouver bc area thank you
They aren’t actually alone in India if they have each other. Why can’t their children sponsor them if they are in Canada? If they are refused they will have difficulty visiting Canada. Why would you risk that when you have the option of supervisa and PGP. Canada created supervisa for cases exactly like your aunt and uncle.

Sin0152

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for replying
They dnt have any biological children or adopted as well they are visiting us they are alone in India and not very settled and in sixties of age I am looking for good lawyer

Sin0152

Aug 13, 2019
They aren’t actually alone in India if they have each other. Why can’t their children sponsor them if they are in Canada? If they are refused they will have difficulty visiting Canada. Why would you risk that when you have the option of supervisa and PGP. Canada created supervisa for cases exactly like your aunt and uncle.
And my 7 year old son and 3 year daughter have great attachment with them and also my nieces and nephews as well

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
And my 7 year old son and 3 year daughter have great attachment with them and also my nieces and nephews as well
They have the ability to stay for long periods of time via a supervisa or their children can try and sponsor them. There is no real need for them to be granted PR for H&C reasons. Most children have attachment to their grandparents. It is a huge risk. If they get denied they will likely be denied a supervisa or TRV in the future.

Sin0152

Aug 13, 2019
They have the ability to stay for long periods of time via a supervisa or their children can try and sponsor them. There is no real need for them to be granted PR for H&C reasons. Most children have attachment to their grandparents. It is a huge risk. If they get denied they will likely be denied a supervisa or TRV in the future.
Thank you for answer
But sir they dnt have any biological children, I’m their nephew they will have very hard life if go back I will do all the efforts to keep them here