+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sin0152

Aug 13, 2019
My uncle has no alive sibling we lived in joint family in India when we all brother sisters came in India they left alone now they are here since two years so I’m trying now they dnt come under supervise or PGP program

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My uncle has no alive sibling we lived in joint family in India when we all brother sisters came in India they left alone now they are here since two years so I’m trying now they dnt come under supervise or PGP program
So your aunt must have relatives in I did if you only mentioned your uncle. Although you may want your family to live in Canada it is not always possible. Your aunt and uncle are not alone in India they have each other and it sounds like family from your aunt’s side. Given that they are aunt and uncle with no children in Canada there is even less chances of them being approved for H&C. They were very lucky to be able to visit for 2 years. As I mentioned there is a huge risk of applying because if they get denied they will likely no longer be able to visit Canada.

axylee

Feb 14, 2019
Need advice : i had apply H&C on July 1 , the system has not received the application yet . And my application reason is my mom is Canadian citizen , 74 years old along with no other relative in Canada , I have to flight to visit her for few month every time if she need help , and she feel along and like to have family arround , I had a very hard time to keep the job and keep kids education under this continue long turn travel , so I decide to apply PR to move over for long time , we could apply for family class for PR but my mom has slightly not enough income as sponsor , so we turn to apply H&C .
Is there any story like my and gets to success ? how is the chance I can go through this application ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes , currently in Canada while apply the H&C , may need to go back soon, since kids need education .
H&C takes multiple years. Even get to the first stage will take a year or more so unless your children get study permits and you are prepared to pay international fees they will have to go home.

axylee

Feb 14, 2019
H&C takes multiple years. Even get to the first stage will take a year or more so unless your children get study permits and you are prepared to pay international fees they will have to go home.
That's why i am preparing to return and wait for the H&C result , just like to know how is the chance to get through .

Sami’s

Mar 9, 2019
Hello All,

I am writing to know more information about 2017 H&C applicants of Montreal or Canada on whole. Is there anyone still waiting for the first stage approval who applied in Summer 2017?

Details:
- Application was received on August 2017
- Application started in processing on January 2018

No update after that till now.

We ordered for GCMS notes twice.. We see that the application was moved to Montreal only in August 2018.

However, April 2019 is the 20th month after application received; processing time is within 31 months... Should we be worried for this delay or are there others from 2017 who are experiencing delays too?

Please share and help...
Thank you!
Any update with your application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That's why i am preparing to return and wait for the H&C result , just like to know how is the chance to get through .
Extremeyl low. If you leave Canada it's going to demonstrate that your application has no real H&C grounds.

Skouks

Jul 10, 2019
Hello.. please I need your help. I am applying for my mother too she is here as visitor visa. In case she get denied is it true she won't be able to visit Canada anymore?????

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Anybody knows what happens if h and c gets denied and you are a visit again
If you hold a TRV, IRCC may chose to cancel it once you file for H&C and it will be challenging to get a new one H&C is refused.

Skouks

Jul 10, 2019
Thanks God I got this today

HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE RESULTS APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE​

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process. First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On April 3, 2019 a representative of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.
Hiii would you let me know on what basis u applied for h&c for your mum

Reactions: Bobby_786