+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone.We are a family of 7. 5 kids .My family refugee claim was rejected in march 2019 and my two daughters claim were accepted The minister contested it thanks to God it was later withdrawn leaving 4 of us to apply for H&C because we have a 2 year old canadian citizen.We have applied for H&C since April 2019 through our lawyer and we are still waiting.
I am working so do my husband because we still have our OPW permit.Believing God for speed.
I thank God for everyone who have their AIP and PR.I pray for those still waiting to all have positive results.
Hi I applied in 2018 August.
May 2019 asked for med.
First stage approved july 2019 . I don't know about stage 2 will be hard or long will it take more.

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Confused as to why you have the grounds for a second H&C when you have already been refused H&C.
Hi
I just got AIP. In 11 months..
Could you please let me know next steps...
Still chances that can ask me financial documents because I already submitted.
Do you any idea of timeline now day
Regards

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi everybody! I came with my husband 6 years ago in Canada and we made a refugee claim but after the hearing the decision was negative. Also when we came here i found out that i was pregnant and we made an appeal and H&C grounds application both of them the same time because i had the baby and it was in best interests of the child. The appeal was also denied and we were ready to be deported without hearing anything from the h&c case. One day before we would have been deported we received an approval letter that the h&c was approved (the first stage). The second one with medical etc.. came after six months and after we send everything back they sent us 4 months later for the pr interview so we got our pr. We have paid for everything to the lawyer so much money but at least we were successful. Also, I have a question if anybody knows. I haven't traveled anyway those years and we are already pr residents 3 years now and i want to travel to my back home. At the cic when we got our pr they told us that we can travel in our countries because our refugee claim was rejected. Does anyone know if i am putting my pr in risk if i travel to my backhome?
You can travel

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Scylla please reply my post
Regards
I don't know the answer. If you're looking for an immediate response, your best option would be to hire a lawyer to assist you.

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Please I just checked my application and it says Decision Made that they have sent my correspondence a mail.. what could that be?? Am freaking out

Reactions: Bobby_786

hoping31

Jun 16, 2017
@Triplemog - it depends, if you receive the decision made after aip it means your done, you will just wait for your landing interview but if you got decision made before aip, it probably a negative result, but hope it will not. Just wait for the letter.

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
@Triplemog - it depends, if you receive the decision made after aip it means your done, you will just wait for your landing interview but if you got decision made before aip, it probably a negative result, but hope it will not. Just wait for the letter.
I did my medical in May though and I didn't get AIP before doing medical

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi
I had med done in May 2019 . In July 2019 I got AIP.
Just wanted to know in stag2 approval is difficult? Or has some people get refused on stage 2? Please let me . I'm so stressed.
They just said in letter stage 1 Approved. Wait for stage 2. Apart from background checks, what they look in to it?

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
after Aip , have you ever seen some people got refused on stage 2?
Or its very hard to get AIP ? Normally H&C have 2 % winning chances? Is that right?

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
You would be the one with news since you had an appointment with CBSA in the last 1-2 weeks.
Good Morning
Please answer my few questions. I am heaving lots of stress. Please help me...
Q 1 I had sent medical in May 2019 . July 20 ,2019 got AIP. I am under new system or old ?

Q 2 after stage 1 , have you seen somebody got refused on stage 2 ?

Q 3 what they check in stage 2 ?

Q 4 Stage 2 is also difficult or same as stag1 approval?

Q 5 according to your knowledge they might ask for Financial document ? Or what else they might ask?

Q 6 what is GCMS means?

hoping31

Jun 16, 2017
Good Morning
Please answer my few questions. I am heaving lots of stress. Please help me...
Q 1 I had sent medical in May 2019 . July 20 ,2019 got AIP. I am under new system or old ?

Q 2 after stage 1 , have you seen somebody got refused on stage 2 ?

Q 3 what they check in stage 2 ?

Q 4 Stage 2 is also difficult or same as stag1 approval?

Q 5 according to your knowledge they might ask for Financial document ? Or what else they might ask?

Q 6 what is GCMS means?

The answer to all your question will depends on the officer handling your case, they/he/she may ask for financial statement or financial documents since you have your aip and can apply for a work permit. With regards your stage 2 as ive said it depends on them.

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
The answer to all your question will depends on the officer handling your case, they/he/she may ask for financial statement or financial documents since you have your aip and can apply for a work permit. With regards your stage 2 as ive said it depends on them.
I like your reply could you please let me know meaning of GCMS?