+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hiii would you let me know on what basis u applied for h&c for your mum
Hi just received letter asking for Police reports for last 10 years . Asking for finger prints as well as photo copies of valid passport, along depends birth certificates .
Could guide me how long dest take from here.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,
I submitted my H&C file on July 16th.
Today I received the application number and receipt co-respondents letter.
What is the next step after this. And is this a positive side of the application or everybody get it the same thing

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,
I submitted my H&C file on July 16th.
Today I received the application number and receipt co-respondents letter.
What is the next step after this. And is this a positive side of the application or everybody get it the same thing
H&C is a very long process. You will not hear anything for up to a year. Processing is around 15 months NHs these days for AIP.

Reactions: anhcanada2702

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for your quick answer. I submitted My H&C and PRRA in same time. I hope the H&C result come first.
I just wanted to know do I need to send them more Volunteer letter and more supporting documents after certain time or not

refugeeseeker

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Hello everyone, what's the best number to contact for an update on H&C application?

ECASE only shows this:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2018
Still not in process :/ or its normal?

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone, what's the best number to contact for an update on H&C application?

ECASE only shows this:
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2018
Yes its normal. Don't worry
Just wait

Reactions: refugeeseeker

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018

ECASE only shows this:
I guess it’s normal. You will not hear anything from them for the next 12 months or so. My case was 14 months already and still processing. Keep hoping ❤

Reactions: refugeeseeker

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
You need to find out if you were banned and for how long. If you have been banned and it is still within the time they set out, any application will be refused. You need to determine if you were actually banned.
Did you receive a Procedural Fairness Letter when you were refused?
I did not receive a prosedural fairness letter.

Lakeland4321

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you for your quick answer. I submitted My H&C and PRRA in same time. I hope the H&C result come first.
I just wanted to know do I need to send them more Volunteer letter and more supporting documents after certain time or not
I just want to know if you applied after RAD decision or is your Appeal is on?

Lakeland4321

Oct 8, 2018
Please lawyers in the house there seems to be a new development. It seems people who are filing their RAD concurrently with H&C are getting their H&C applications returned with the reason being they have an ongoing refugee process (ie RAD).

Kindly enlighten us why IRCC is no longer accepting H&C applications if your RAD decision is still pending.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please lawyers in the house there seems to be a new development. It seems people who are filing their RAD concurrently with H&C are getting their H&C applications returned with the reason being they have an ongoing refugee process (ie RAD).

Kindly enlighten us why IRCC is no longer accepting H&C applications if your RAD decision is still pending.
Likely to decrease duplicate cases who are trying to stay in Canada by any means given that the weight for H&C cases keeps on increasing.

Lakeland4321

Oct 8, 2018
If that's the case, it means people will be out of status and in risk if removal when they do apply for H&C if there RAD is denied?

Arta2011

Jun 15, 2019
Hello could somebody can explain me "decision made" staus?
2018 aug application recieved
2019 jun started procesing
2019 18 sept DM

i have been refugee claimant before (2011)and withdraw 2018 without geting hearing and have medical.i was living in canada for 8 years maybe i dont have do that again,they have my medical history or this DM 99%refusal?or when they sending AiP on status shows DM too?please hepl to understand . Thank you