+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello house, so finally I received my ECOPR yesterday 2023/04/18.
The journey though has been tough but grace and mercy sustained me.
For those that are still waiting, you own time of celebration is on the way. Keep the faith, be resilient & do not leave it all for lawyer. Take ownership of your immigration case!

MY TIMELINE

1. Application submitted online 2022/02/10
2. AOR - 2022/02/22
3. Stage 1 Approval - 2022/10/20
4. Approval - 2023/04/14
5. Portal Email - 2023/04/14
6. ECOPR - 2023/04/18.

It was my 1st H&C Application and it was based on establishment and best interest of child.
I'm a failed refugee as well.

A heartily thanks to everyone that has motivated and supported on this forum, special thanks to @Katayoon @wello711 and Ayanna for their contributions. @wello711 it's your turn to celebrate, thank you.
Congratulations pls which of the office accept your application

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Hello guy's the Lord has been good to me and my family! We received Aip today!!! Here's my timeline below.

Application received: August 9th 2021
Aor and Biometric: October 15th 2021
In-process: December 30th 2021
Decision made: October 20th 2022
Request for reconsideration: November 10th 2022
Medical requested: March 6th 2023
Aip today April 18th 2023
Grounds of Application- medical and best interest of the children.

This was all the work of the Lord!! So all thanks to him. I know it's not easy waiting but with the help of God you will be patient.

After seeing online back in October that our application changed to Decision made I immediately reach out to our lawyer and they lied saying they didn't receive anything and that I should give them a week to recieve it (to date) we still haven't heard from the lawyer. Anyways, Someone had posted in this forum how to request refusal notes so I immediately did that and in 24hrs the decision and refusal notes were in our email.

With the help of the Lord we tackle each argument and back it up with evidence (no lawyer) just us and God!!! After submitting the reconsideration I contacted the center back in December and thankfully I was able to speak with an agent who told me that an officer is working on our application for reconsideration.

After hearing that I left it alone and checked online every once in awhile. This journey has taught me to trust God and be patient.

I accepted the reality that an officer is not obligated to reconsider a decision and that they will only do so based on their discretion. I must say that although I wasn't hearing from them I would still send supporting documents while waiting to see if they would reopen my file, which they did 4 months later.

I want to encourage those that are waiting that the battle does not belong to us it belongs to God! Just keep trusting Him and have faith. In it's time it will happen. Don't ever give up. I pray that my story will encourage somebody and I will continue to pray for you all especially those that are waiting for aip. It is never over until it is over!

A big thank you to @Katayoon @grahs1994 @wello711 and the others that I can't remember right now.

Oh and I forgot to mention that during the waiting game CBSA was on our case but they eventually left us alone (before aip) this is how I know that God was truly with us because you all know how ruthless they can be but thankfully we found favor with them also.
Congratulations

Reactions: Pear23

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Hello guy's the Lord has been good to me and my family! We received Aip today!!! Here's my timeline below.

Application received: August 9th 2021
Aor and Biometric: October 15th 2021
In-process: December 30th 2021
Decision made: October 20th 2022
Request for reconsideration: November 10th 2022
Medical requested: March 6th 2023
Aip today April 18th 2023
Grounds of Application- medical and best interest of the children.

This was all the work of the Lord!! So all thanks to him. I know it's not easy waiting but with the help of God you will be patient.

After seeing online back in October that our application changed to Decision made I immediately reach out to our lawyer and they lied saying they didn't receive anything and that I should give them a week to recieve it (to date) we still haven't heard from the lawyer. Anyways, Someone had posted in this forum how to request refusal notes so I immediately did that and in 24hrs the decision and refusal notes were in our email.

With the help of the Lord we tackle each argument and back it up with evidence (no lawyer) just us and God!!! After submitting the reconsideration I contacted the center back in December and thankfully I was able to speak with an agent who told me that an officer is working on our application for reconsideration.

After hearing that I left it alone and checked online every once in awhile. This journey has taught me to trust God and be patient.

I accepted the reality that an officer is not obligated to reconsider a decision and that they will only do so based on their discretion. I must say that although I wasn't hearing from them I would still send supporting documents while waiting to see if they would reopen my file, which they did 4 months later.

I want to encourage those that are waiting that the battle does not belong to us it belongs to God! Just keep trusting Him and have faith. In it's time it will happen. Don't ever give up. I pray
Congratulations

Ns3037

Apr 4, 2023
Heloo everyone hope someone may help me it’s is related question to my work permit. Iam a failed refugee and trying to renew my work permit and in the form these question is asked and iam confused which one is the right

1. A work permit with same employer
2. An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
3. Restoration of your status as a worker
4. Temporary resident permit

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Heloo everyone hope someone may help me it’s is related question to my work permit. Iam a failed refugee and trying to renew my work permit and in the form these question is asked and iam confused which one is the right

1. A work permit with same employer
2. An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
3. Restoration of your status as a worker
4. Temporary resident permit
Iff you are working as same employer like same company choose option 1, otherwise option 2,
best of luck

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Refugees failed, rad negative decision, JR negative decision, one side CBSA Deportation , Than I applied H&C April, 2021 with family,
1. AOR : May, 2021
2. In process: June 10, 2021
3. AIP : June 29, 2022
4. Medical form: july, 2022
5. Decision Made : October 27th 2022
6. Portal Email : November 7th 2022
7. Upload photo: November 9th 2022
8. ECOPR : January 9th 2023
Congratulations you deserve it definitely

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Refugees failed, rad negative decision, JR negative decision, one side CBSA Deportation , Than I applied H&C April, 2021 with family,
1. AOR : May, 2021
2. In process: June 10, 2021
3. AIP : June 29, 2022
4. Medical form: july, 2022
5. Decision Made : October 27th 2022
6. Portal Email : November 7th 2022
7. Upload photo: November 9th 2022
8. ECOPR : January 9th 2023
Did you apply online?
How many I know which office is processing my application?
Can not check it in ECAS
Call centers doesn’t say about it
And if you don’t mind which office issued your AIP?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you apply online?
How many I know which office is processing my application?
Can not check it in ECAS
Call centers doesn’t say about it
And if you don’t mind which office issued your AIP?
Only GCMS notes can tell which office treats your file. Or if your MP follows up on your file, they can get that info too.

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Only GCMS notes can tell which office treats your file. Or if your MP follows up on your file, they can get that info too.
Katayon these days GCMS takes more than 3 months to get it who knows maybe after 3 months get AIP?
Katayon do you know how can I contact with MP because this is my first time heard about it ?
Katayon last week I sent some update and new information about my H&C for 3 different places my question is here:-
Does it mean that office is processing my claim which I received reply back from them to my email from one of 3 offices ??

Last edited:

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
My friend is trying to get her application status. She tried with UCI and Application number but with both it says “try again”.
She is putting the information she got on the AOR. If there anything wrong?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katayon these days GCMS takes more than 3 months to get it who knows maybe after 3 months get AIP?
Katayon do you know how can I contact with MP because this is my first time heard about it ?
Katayon last week I sent some update and new information about my H&C for 3 different places my question is here:-
Does it mean that office is processing my claim which I received reply back from them to my email from one of 3 offices ??
You have to look up who is MP for your electoral district and then go to their office asking for help to follow up.
If your IrCc reply states office address in the person's signature, it does not necessarily mean that's your processing office. It could be your secondary office dealing with clerical matters. Only ATiP can tell for sure

Reactions: Minsterfum