+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Katayon these days GCMS takes more than 3 months to get it who knows maybe after 3 months get AIP?
Katayon do you know how can I contact with MP because this is my first time heard about it ?
Katayon last week I sent some update and new information about my H&C for 3 different places my question is here:-
Does it mean that office is processing my claim which I received reply back to my email from one of 3 offices ??
You have to look up who is MP for your electoral district and then go to their office asking for help to follow up.
If your IrCc reply states office address in the person's signature, it does not necessarily mean that's your processing office. It could be your secondary office dealing with clerical matters. Only ATiP can tell for sure
thank you katayon for sharing this information
Do you know what that means exactly in the email it says uploaded to our system?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you katayon for sharing this information
Do you know what that means exactly in the email it says uploaded to our system?
Yes it means it got uploaded to your account/application so each time officer pulls up your file he will see new docs

Reactions: Minsterfum

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hi
Guys i was preparing for H&C application my lawyer said you can add yours photos to word document and in button write the details of photo what details I have to write. one page 4 pictures the lawyer saying they are allowed by ircc 20 pages for photos so its means 80 pictures. what you guys says please let me know i have selected 500 pics of our that we are living 8 years in Canada.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Guys i was preparing for H&C application my lawyer said you can add yours photos to word document and in button write the details of photo what details I have to write. one page 4 pictures the lawyer saying they are allowed by ircc 20 pages for photos so its means 80 pictures. what you guys says please let me know i have selected 500 pics of our that we are living 8 years in Canada.
Describe date, place, people and situation. Like "2015, Toronto, me and my spouse feeding our baby".

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Application submitted online 2022/02/10
AOR received on 2022/02/22
AIP received on 2022/10/20
Final approval on 2023/04/13
Portal email on 2023/04/14
ECOPR on 2023/04/18.

PR CARD - waiting!
Congrats to you. Is this your 1st or 2nd application? The timeline was fast.

Reactions: Love101

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
ATIP makes sense after at least 6-9 months have passed since you got AOR. Until then you will not see much, except your primary office which is not important.
ATIP takes very long these days. I applied on January and still waiting. My first one was after 10 months but nothing important on it.
Maybe my case is different but I feel like it’s useless.