+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello happy thanksgiving to all hope all are doing great i want to seek help for my prra application i have received the package for prra as i am facing deportation order this is my first time applying for prra so i want to know whether should i apply online or paper my main purpose is to get benefit from stay as i know my application is 99% refused which way is better so i can get more time as my h&c application is still in process.
so do i have to fill up the forms with pen and then make another written submissions on side??? Or if someone has a drafts can someone help me with this i have 10 days left to submit my application

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi my lawyer didn't submit any articles for hardship back to home. From where I can take this. Just want to collect all evidence to make new update in my application. I am from India please help me. I'm worried

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Thank you so much for your answer!
@Christy Ada Please be direct in your reconsideration response based on the refusal and if you can itemize the hardship documents... According to Paragraph 1 page of 2 please find attached documentation and press release of September 2022 on Economic situation and UN report etc. What is your timeline?

Reactions: Swagzzy

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well. It’s now about a month and Gcms notes not issued yet.
Anyone in the same situation.

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Sometimes a new request will help. I have seen many requests just lost lately. The system is overwhelmed and understaffed. I know it's 5$ but your mental health is more important.
Yes, i have made a new request just a month ago. Hopefully they respond to that. Thank you!

Reactions: Taweda