+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hello,

I have a quick question? when sending in additional article or updating my H&C file can i send it via email or do i need to mail it in. Please advise thank you

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Hello happy thanksgiving to all hope all are doing great i want to seek help for my prra application i have received the package for prra as i am facing deportation order this is my first time applying for prra so i want to know whether should i apply online or paper my main purpose is to get benefit from stay as i know my application is 99% refused which way is better so i can get more time as my h&c application is still in process.
so do i have to fill up the forms with pen and then make another written submissions on side??? Or if someone has a drafts can someone help me with this i have 10 days left to submit my application
Did they mail you the kit or did you go cbsa office?

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hello All,

Just an FYI if you need to send any submission information regarding a pending H&C application you can email it to Vancouver.. see below

Your email has been received by the Humanitarian Migration office in Vancouver. No further response will be provided from this inbox. you ca email it to:

VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca

This inbox is only for:

1- Signing up to use Canada Post’s epost Connect service to manage your Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) application online.

2- Making submissions to an existing Humanitarian and Compassionate (H&C) application

If you are making submissions to an existing H&C application, your email, along with any attachments, will be placed on file for consideration. Please do not send duplicate copies of submissions as only one copy is required for the file. Receiving duplicate copies of the same information (i.e., fax, email and hard copy) slows down the processing of applications.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it a good idea to submit all this documents with your h&c application during your submission
You can submit everything except medicals (for which you will get forms later on stage 2). They will likely ask updated police certiticates and financials when you reach Stage 2. Personally, we never submitted police certificates and RFPR fees with any of our applications and waited for AIP. These are not needed for Stage1. For stage 1 they only evaluate your humanitarian motives and decide whether to grant exemption from inadmissibility.