+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
back in days every thing was different now days immigration is a business tho some doctors charge medical exam in Vancouver $400 dollars or more all the rich Asians lives in Vancouver that’s very sad
Fine a two bedroom apartment starting $2500 up
Doctors throughout the world are making money off medicals. Some are making a lot more money relative to the doctors in it will likely be easier Vancouver. They also have to pay high rental rates for their offices. Although there is certainly an issue with Chinese immigrants and foreigners making money abroad and bringing it into Vancouver tax free, Vancouver can't easily expand like the GTA and many people want to live there due to the lifestyle so vancouver has always been expensive.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi brother from another mother
Its too soon to say negative or positive
One thing I know for sure approval rate of application 2020 and 2021 are higher for few reasons
1 not too much asylum seekers are enter to Canada
2 they are behind of their Goals
3 Canada love young people and children
Because they’re the future
4 all those essential were the people who application were pending like H&c, refugee, students, workers, even the visitors etc
They’re ppl who are been visitors in the country more than 2 years because of fights and Covid they’re considering their application too
There are parents been here with super visa or with medical issues etc
Who gets PR via H&C hasn't changed due to the lack of asylum seekers or failing to meet immigration targets. These ruling set precedents so you can't change the criteria from year to year. Canada needs young people because we have an ageing population but we have seen cases where being young and employable doesn't mean automatic H&C approval. Instead we have seen one time immigration programs for those working or finishing their studies to apply for PR earlier than when they would have normally qualified. The decrease in asylum seekers and the change to a different H&C evaluation process has allowed he government to slowly catch up on H&C cases and we're seeing may of the cases that took 3 years to get resolved and the new system to process people within 6-12 months. Hopefullt they can maintain the more efficient system.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes you will get a positive answer soon if they want to reject your application they would done it long time ago the longer it takes the better outcome is
Anyone stuck in medical inadmissibility evaluation goes through a longer process. It doesn't mean anything positive or negative.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also not uncommon in the UK to go to a lab to do bloodwork or an imaging centre. Some large GP surgeries have someone doing bloods because they often have a clinic with lots of doctors and other services like wound care, diabetes monitoring, etc. done by other medical professionals There usually isn't an x-ray available at a GP surgery in the UK. In many medical buildings in Canada you have a lab where you can do your bloods.
Yes I was lucky to find a clinic in Manchester which did it all for me in 1 sitting 10 years ago, including x-ray. Here in Ottawa everything is super decentralized. You literally need to drive for miles and miles to gather all pieces of medicals. It drove me nuts when I was expecting my child and had to take endless sick days to gather all the bloodwork and ultrasounds...

oh well

Reactions: Fayamufi

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, igot aip on 26 march and address confirmation email on 17 may any idea how long for COPR? I found a nice job but they only hire PR people
have you submitted meds and additional docs (police certificates) already? If yes, it should be any time now depending on how fast they close background check. Is background check still in process? We call the automatic line regularly and it says "we are processing your background check"...

Reactions: Ayanna

varunbawa407

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
have you submitted meds and additional docs (police certificates) already? If yes, it should be any time now depending on how fast they close background check. Is background check still in process? We call the automatic line regularly and it says "we are processing your background check"...
Call center agent says the same thing that background check in progress but i emailed my visa officer and he replied I submitted ur file for final review

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Anyone stuck in medical inadmissibility evaluation goes through a longer process. It doesn't mean anything positive or negative.
If the officer thinks she/he might be very expensive to Canada they will refuse their application in few months if officers think he/she has a shot then transferring the file to senior officer or minister that’s why the process takes longer in my opinion it’s positive

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I dont have any medical issue to warant medical inadmissibilty.
It doesn’t apply to you as I said before Every case is different and h&c is the last resort after that if he/she get refusal you know what’s going to happen removal Eventually CBSA involvement etc

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
File submitted 18 march 2020 aor july 27
AIP= 26 march 2021
Address confirmation email = 17 may 2021
No copr yet
Anybody knows how long it takes for copr when they ask for address confirmation
copr process timeline 1 month up to 12 months thou
You gotta to be patient otherwise you Maybe end up in hospital your stress and anxiety levels are very high good luck

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
copr it’s better 1 month up to 12 months thou
You gotta to be patient otherwise Maybe you end up in hospital your stress and anxiety levels are very high good luck
lol the waiting after medicals is particularly painful because you almost have the PR at hand and you are just one paper away from having life. I can understand the anxiety. I keep telling my spouse to focus on other things. It is like a long flight- better to enjoy entertainment on board: looking outside the window is not gonna make the plane land any sooner:p

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
lol the waiting after medicals is particularly painful because you almost have the PR at hand and you are just one paper away from having life. I can understand the anxiety. I keep telling my spouse to focus on other things. It is like a long flight- better to enjoy entertainment on board: looking outside the window is not gonna make the plane land any sooner:p
Soon you will have the Pr in your hand after that you put it somewhere you don’t care anymore lol trust me we all been there in your shoes
You should tell your spouse it’s over from now on everyday is happiness But It’s not like that when you get your Pr you get more problems like he had to work you have to pay mortgage you have to buy a house Other issues coming out in life life is not easy you know that katayoon lol