+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My partner did his medicals today and I was impressed how decentralized the process is. You need three different trips - one to the general physician, one for blood and one for x-ray. All different clinics. 10 years ago when I applied from UK, I did everything in one session at one clinic. Took less than 30 minutes. I don't know if it's because we are in Ottawa. Perhaps Toronto is more streamlined. :confused:
Not to mention that many clinics told him to wait till end of June for the next available appointment...

Every day on this H&C journey is a battle. We are all true warriors.
back in days every thing was different now days immigration is a business tho some doctors charge medical exam in Vancouver $400 dollars or more all the rich Asians lives in Vancouver that’s very sad
Fine a two bedroom apartment starting $2500 up

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello ayanna, mine been in process from 3rd may. What you think can be positive or negative?
Hi brother from another mother
Its too soon to say negative or positive
One thing I know for sure approval rate of application 2020 and 2021 are higher for few reasons
1 not too much asylum seekers are enter to Canada
2 they are behind of their Goals
3 Canada love young people and children
Because they’re the future
4 all those essential were the people who application were pending like H&c, refugee, students, workers, even the visitors etc
They’re ppl who are been visitors in the country more than 2 years because of fights and Covid they’re considering their application too
There are parents been here with super visa or with medical issues etc

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi brother from another mother
Its too soon to say negative or positive
One thing I know for sure approval rate of application 2020 and 2021 are higher for few reasons
1 not too much asylum seekers are enter to Canada
2 they are behind of their Goals
3 Canada love young people and children
Because they’re the future
4 all those essential were the people who application were pending like H&c, refugee, students, workers, even the visitors etc
They’re ppl who are been visitors in the country more than 2 years because of fights and Covid they’re considering their application too
There are parents been here with super visa or with medical issues etc
Ok cool, thank you sissy! you’re the best! lets be positive

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Good evening @bella12 how are you ? did you find a good lawyer ? have you made a reconsideration applicaiton or you sent a new h&c applicaiton ? you can send me a private message if you want

Reactions: bella12

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My partner did his medicals today and I was impressed how decentralized the process is. You need three different trips - one to the general physician, one for blood and one for x-ray. All different clinics. 10 years ago when I applied from UK, I did everything in one session at one clinic. Took less than 30 minutes. I don't know if it's because we are in Ottawa. Perhaps Toronto is more streamlined. :confused:
Not to mention that many clinics told him to wait till end of June for the next available appointment...

Every day on this H&C journey is a battle. We are all true warriors.
Also not uncommon in the UK to go to a lab to do bloodwork or an imaging centre. Some large GP surgeries have someone doing bloods because they often have a clinic with lots of doctors and other services like wound care, diabetes monitoring, etc. done by other medical professionals There usually isn't an x-ray available at a GP surgery in the UK. In many medical buildings in Canada you have a lab where you can do your bloods.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Congrats at least he got aip, now days its hard to get medical appointments in Ontario bcoz of pathway its busy, i tried to do in ottawa but the appointments available is late so I did it in qubec
Ontario has been under longer covid closures than Quebec which is another reason. With the case counts many doctors are not anxious to see patients in person unless medically necessary. When people have had 2 vaccinations, including the doctor, it will likely be easier.

Reactions: Fayamufi