+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My partner did his medicals today and I was impressed how decentralized the process is. You need three different trips - one to the general physician, one for blood and one for x-ray. All different clinics. 10 years ago when I applied from UK, I did everything in one session at one clinic. Took less than 30 minutes. I don't know if it's because we are in Ottawa. Perhaps Toronto is more streamlined. :confused:
Not to mention that many clinics told him to wait till end of June for the next available appointment...

Every day on this H&C journey is a battle. We are all true warriors.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
My partner did his medicals today and I was impressed how decentralized the process is. You need three different trips - one to the general physician, one for blood and one for x-ray. All different clinics. 10 years ago when I applied from UK, I did everything in one session at one clinic. Took less than 30 minutes. I don't know if it's because we are in Ottawa. Perhaps Toronto is more streamlined. :confused:
Not to mention that many clinics told him to wait till end of June for the next available appointment...

Congrats at least he got aip, now days its hard to get medical appointments in Ontario bcoz of pathway its busy, i tried to do in ottawa but the appointments available is late so I did it in qubec

Last edited:
Reactions: Katayoon and Ayanna

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021

Congrats, yes we are true warriors

Reactions: Katayoon

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I applied feb 2020, today makes it 6months that my application went into process am worried and hoping that before june ending i will receive a good news.

Reactions: SweetQueen