+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on May 2, 2019.
  6. AIP on JUN 27, 2019.
Good for you!
I applied on July 2018 they haven’t start processing my application yet. So far what I’ve got is corespondent letter :(

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on May 2, 2019.
  6. AIP on JUN 27, 2019.
Congrats
Lucky you just wait for your PR and enjoy

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Hello Naz768,
Do you have any idea why ircc requested for the medicals before aip?did you request for an exemption regarding your health?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Naz768,
Do you have any idea why ircc requested for the medicals before aip?did you request for an exemption regarding your health?
Hi Emmabel
I think it’s a good sign that’s what I heard from my lawyer . We both are on a same boat . Thank

Preet2521

Jan 18, 2020
India
Category........
Hi All,

I am from India, 32 years married with one kid of 4 yrs, do not have any connection in Canada, never been there too. I am inadmissible through any EE or PNP programe. I have heard about H and C visa, thoroughly going through it.

My daughter has diagnosed with Brain Tumor last year which she he gone through a surgery,Radiotherapy and chemo cycles and found no specimen left for tumor in recent MRI But i think for her future staying in India will might give him more harm due to high pollution level and other stuff which will be dangerous for her.

Can i apply for H and C visa as this is the genuine reason and i am looking to migrate to canada just for her future.

Need help, revert is highly appreciable.

Regards,
Preet

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hi All,

I am from India, 32 years married with one kid of 4 yrs, do not have any connection in Canada, never been there too. I am inadmissible through any EE or PNP programe. I have heard about H and C visa, thoroughly going through it.

My daughter has diagnosed with Brain Tumor last year which she he gone through a surgery,Radiotherapy and chemo cycles and found no specimen left for tumor in recent MRI But i think for her future staying in India will might give him more harm due to high pollution level and other stuff which will be dangerous for her.

Can i apply for H and C visa as this is the genuine reason and i am looking to migrate to canada just for her future.

Regards,
Preet
You need to be in Canada to apply for H&C. You can’t apply from outside Canada. You would also face the risk of medical inadmissibility if you managed to get to Canada due to your daughters condition. H&C is not meant as an alternate means of immigration.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Regards,
Preet
Fail to see what grounds you have for H&C and your family would not have access to healthcare during the up to 3 year H&C process. Your child had access to medical treatment in India. Potential harm of pollution is not grounds for H&C and H&C is not a program to use just because you don’t qualify for other economic immigration programs. Many end up getting deported because of this. If you do work towards economic immigration your family may be refused due to excessive medical use. Just wanted to warn you.

Reactions: anhcanada2702

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

Regards,
Preet
Unfortunately this is not grounds for an H&C applications - and as others have said, you and your family would need to be physically in Canada to try applying under H&C. If your daughter is now healthy, your best bet is to qualify and apply through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry or PNP. Why do you say that you are inadmissible for these?

Preet2521

Jan 18, 2020
India
Category........
Unfortunately this is not grounds for an H&C applications - and as others have said, you and your family would need to be physically in Canada to try applying under H&C. If your daughter is now healthy, your best bet is to qualify and apply through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry or PNP. Why do you say that you are inadmissible for these?
Thank you for this valuable reply, I am eligible but not reaching to cut off's, That what i mean to inadmissibility

Preet2521

Jan 18, 2020
India
Category........
Fail to see what grounds you have for H&C and your family would not have access to healthcare during the up to 3 year H&C process. Your child had access to medical treatment in India. Potential harm of pollution is not grounds for H&C and H&C is not a program to use just because you don’t qualify for other economic immigration programs. Many end up getting deported because of this. If you do work towards economic immigration your family may be refused due to excessive medical use. Just wanted to warn you.
Thank you for sharing valuable feesback

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello all, hope you guys are doing well. I did a volunteer work with my local MP for 2 months, for the Election campaign. I just received the letter from them but they said this letter is not going to help for my H&C file. They said if I want they can check my status, or they can communicate with them.
Now my question is How my local MP can help me for my H&C FILE