+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Is it worthwhile to still keep submitting documents after getting Stage 1 approval?

After my dad got the Stage 1 approval I ordered notes for his file where the officer proactively noted he will consider the best interest of the grandkids although no details on the grandkids had been provided like their names, ages.

I am wondering if I should send this info in now even after Stage 1 approval.

Any thoughts?

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello guys,
It's been a long time I was here.
I have a question and I hope someone can answer me. Thanks in advance.

So one of my family members have been in Canada since 2018 with her 2 sons as a visitor. They applied for h&c based on intrest of a child who has respiratory issues.
They have not heard back from immigration since then . In order to maintain status, they have been renewing their visitors visa. So recently they renewed and they were refused , reson being that they dont think they will go back after the visitor visa.
She has reapplied for restoration and also reapplied for another visitors visa .

My question is do you think they will be considered based on they have an application in process or in your understanding will they be refused again.?
She is hoping she gets response from H&C so she can get AIP before the visitor visa comes out.
Any one has in put? Will grately appreciate. Thank you

malik99sa

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone tell me me about this h and c time line means
Permanent Residence Application Status:
Decision made
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 9, 2019 about the decision on your application
  4. But they didn't asked for medical or anything. Is this normal or negative positive decision. Please reply me soon thanks.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Decision made
Permanent Residence
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 9, 2019 about the decision on your application
  4. But they didn't asked for medical or anything. Is this normal or negative positive decision. Please reply me soon thanks.
Well either positive or negative, you will eventually know. But if there is no medical, I would think it was refused. What's your hbc based on?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Decision made
Permanent Residence
Hi
Did you get the answer from cic ?
Can you please share?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Not yet my friend. I'm still for DM letter since Nov 22.[/QUOT

I hope you get positive answer
i need help thanks
hi
it’s depends on officer who working on your case
On interest of children for H&c app in your favor the chance are 90% but if inadmissible to Canada your chance 35 or 40 %
The process time is 31 months but will get ur Aip in 15 to 21 months
the refusal usually 9 to 12

good luck
i need help thanks

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
hi
On interest of children for H&c app in your favor the chance are 90% but if inadmissible to Canada your chance 35 or 40 %

good luck
thank you
and i need to know if i can take the child benefit ? thanks

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
thank you
and i need to know if i can take the child benefit ? thanks
child benefits applied for ppl who are Canada citizen,Permanent resident,Protective person and temporary residency who been live in Canada 18 Months or more

I hope it answers your question

But about PRRA or H&C application is depending no ur not eligible for child benefits

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
child benefits applied for ppl who are Canada citizen,Permanent resident,Protective person and temporary residency who been live in Canada 18 Months or more

I hope it answers your question

But about PRRA or H&C application is depending no ur not eligible for child benefits
thanks

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
hi

good luck
Hello.
My application is in for 17 months already. I called and they said it’s in process. Just wonder if my chance of refusal is high?
Thanks

Reactions: M0527