+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello.
My application is in for 17 months already. I called and they said it’s in process. Just wonder if my chance of refusal is high?
Thanks
Same! Mine will be 19 months in January... I read these days get AIP takes between 19-21 months but with H&C Is unpredictable.
I hope 2020 will be our year

Reactions: anhcanada2702

Àmaanz

Jul 10, 2019
Hi all..first time posting in the group as i need some info. Hope to get help from you guys. Here is our timeline.
-We applied Jan 22, 2018 for PR under H&C.
-Acknowledgment receipt Feb 05, 2018.
-Processing started March 08, 2019.
- Medicals+ Police Character certificates+ Financial information+ Passports copies+PR Fee requested.
- medical and other documents submitted with PR Fee.

My question is that we did not get first stage approval.as yet but they have asked for the documents usually they ask in second stage....whenever i check online it says..."In Process". Is it Normal ?
Please share your valuable thoughts

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
  1. Here is our timeline
  2. We received your application for permanent residence on February 8, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2019.
  4. We started processing your application on March 14, 2019.

CanTN2015

Dec 18, 2019
Can anyone shed light to my question? What is the actual H&C processing time based on your AIP received timelines. I applied in the best interest of my kids as well my WP expires in Feb20(completed 5yrs in WP) will I have chance to get AIP before Feb 20. Also is there any chance to call them to get the status, if so can you pls share me the no to call. Thanks!

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondenceacknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 4, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hi all..first time posting in the group as i need some info. Hope to get help from you guys. Here is our timeline.
-We applied Jan 22, 2018 for PR under H&C.
-Acknowledgment receipt Feb 05, 2018.
-Processing started March 08, 2019.
- Medicals+ Police Character certificates+ Financial information+ Passports copies+PR Fee requested.
- medical and other documents submitted with PR Fee.

My question is that we did not get first stage approval.as yet but they have asked for the documents usually they ask in second stage....whenever i check online it says..."In Process". Is it Normal ?
Please share your valuable thoughts
same here I Sumit everything as my lawyer told me it cost me Fortune all my save in three I been in Canada I crossed fingers for positive answer

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Can anyone shed light to my question? What is the actual H&C processing time based on your AIP received timelines. I applied in the best interest of my kids as well my WP expires in Feb20(completed 5yrs in WP) will I have chance to get AIP before Feb 20. Also is there any chance to call them to get the status, if so can you pls share me the no to call. Thanks!

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondenceacknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 4, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.
Wow they started process my H&c on July 16
We have same kind case interested of child

please be in touch for updates

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
How long does the PRAA application take?
thanks
Hi
PRRA takes from 3 months to 3 years
I have seen ppl got answers in 45 days and also I have seen ppl 30 months no answer yet I have friends his first stage PRRA been approved in September 2018
No answer yet his PRRA in Ottawa for
Assessment

Reactions: redaed

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone

Please help me with a question

How should I get a letter from the doctor as a support of my H and C ? Also what should I ask the doctor to mention please ?

Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone

Please help me with a question

How should I get a letter from the doctor as a support of my H and C ? Also what should I ask the doctor to mention please ?

Thanks in advance
You seem to be using the best interest of the child argument but your child is an adult. Does your son have other family members in Canada like a spouse or children? You can include a letter from your adult child’s doctor but based on very little information about his disability it is unclear what he needs help with and whether you are able to help him. Caregiving tends to be a very labour intensive job. Does he need to be lifted? Can you do this? How old are you? Do you have the finances to support yourself in Canada in the longterm if you child is receiving disability payments? Did you discuss the chances of you receiving H&C based on previous cases before you applied for H&C?

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
No update yet
When did you apply for H&c !

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on May 2, 2019.
  6. AIP on JUN 27, 2019.

Reactions: anhcanada2702