+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
I don't want to give you false info, but I will tell you what happened with me.
My lawyer did her best to apply my H&C before PRRA gets rejected. Of course because PRRA has hight percentage of refusal.
My advice to you is that you need an excellent lawyer to help you.
I see they're giving you a chance ( as soon as it becomes possible) they didn't give a date yet.
Don't waste time.
Thanks for the advice and response.

I am implementing all the advice yall have given to me in this forum. Yall have been like to family. To be honest, I was not down at all when I receive my refusal letter this morning. I think it is because yall your posts have given me hope that it is not the end of the world. I just have to do better this time.

currently, I am still doing my research on the best lawyer. hopefully, I will make up my mind before the end of today. Then, tomorrow, I will begin to make a call to the one I feel is right for me.

I have decided to use a new lawyer who can put in a new application for me. Judicial review is way too risky base on post I have read in this forum. I don't want to waste time and money. so, I think a new application will be a viable option for my situation. However, I will still listen to a new lawyer's recordation. But at least now, I know when a lawyer is trying to exploit me by giving wrong advice since I now have full knowledge about the process which will help me spot potential deceptive lawyers.

Is there any more advice or anything else yall will like to let me know or caution about before I proceed with a new lawyer ?

Reactions: Fayamufi and Me2020

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

I am implementing all the advice yall have given to me in this forum. Yall have been like to family. To be honest, I was not down at all when I receive my refusal letter this morning. I think it is because yall your posts have given me hope that it is not the end of the world. I just have to do better this time.

currently, I am still doing my research on the best lawyer. hopefully, I will make up my mind before the end of today. Then, tomorrow, I will begin to make a call to the one I feel is right for me.

I have decided to use a new lawyer who can put in a new application for me. Judicial review is way too risky base on post I have read in this forum. I don't want to waste time and money. so, I think a new application will be a viable option for my situation. However, I will still listen to a new lawyer's recordation. But at least now, I know when a lawyer is trying to exploit me by giving wrong advice since I now have full knowledge about the process which will help me spot potential deceptive lawyers.

Is there any more advice or anything else yall will like to let me know or caution about before I proceed with a new lawyer ?
Gcms note it takes between 3 to 4 weeks
Here is the link apply and start now
First thing is first
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020

No problem, that's what we're here for.
Don't lose hope. You will get there
The main point they highlighted that you're in Canada without a valid status.
You need to provide clear explanation. Make sure your lawyer diggs well to be able to give solutions (not misrepresentation)
When have a good lawyer you will be able to relax a bit ,but of course the stress will live you till you get the COPR.
I will keep you in my prayers

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Mine doesn’t say I have to leave. it just say and exemption will not be granted and numbers to call on for clarification
Your H&c is not refused it’s still in the process. It’s the minister that refused your exemption. Still there’s time for you to take some action. I think you pretty good chance

Reactions: Lexus2021

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Both routes at the same time will cost huge money which is a big burden except if the service is free. we all know it is not free. Bear in mind, I already use a lawyer for my application. it cost me about 7500 dollars.

That is why I am asking for the best option to use..I am also considering getting a new lawyer. If you pick either, which one will you pick( judicial review or new application)? lastly, do you know any lawyer that specializes in h&c application?
Are you NOT eligible for LEGAL AID.
In ontario many people apply though legal aid and they got approved.
Legal aid is government funded department, they people people with their immigration problems, court problems, criminal problems, divorce problems.
Lawyer will never show you this way because this way payment are trackable by government and government do seen their work done on applicant applications.
In ontario low income, people use this department. I am not sure if it is allow in your case.
I didnt even know, you can apply H&C when you enter canada in TRP visa.
I came to know though this website.
A big thanks to those who work behind this website, MAY our CREATOR BLESS YOU ALWAYS..

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Well, that is why I am asking questions in this forum to know the NEXT step to take. Now, the only problem I am having is getting a good and honest lawyer who specializes in H&C applications... Any recommendation?
Yes.
When you pay, feel the pain you earn.
Same way let them feel the pain when these lawyer get paid.
Sit on their head.
When they did not got you, your application is the best and easy to be approved, when your application is refused oooh the immigration office might had a fight with his wife, or maybe his mood was bad.
Comeeeeeeee ON
Sit on their hear and ask alot of question. Before submit your H&C read it again and again. Take off from your work. Because this is all about your life.
Saving 7000$ is not easy money.
No pain no gain yah habibi.