+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I suppose will be all in one. They asked me for additional information that I sent today and then just have to wait until March 19 for their decision (not sure what he meant). He told me that they will sent me a letter that I am gonna be able to see in my account.
They do send letter explaining how much your kids will be receiving in total based on your income tax. If both parents work so the kids get less in a way.
The letter will include the payments for a year ,like monthly how much the deposit will be in your account under CCB.

Reactions: M0527 and Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
No i thank you for bothering me , atleast thst way i feel occupied here and i dont think much about what ever going on. I do hope and pray for everyone’s PR and future endeavours!
No problem, I can bother you till you say plz stop. Lol
It's ok. Keep yourself busy.
It's a process that we're all in with different stories and circumstances.
You're not alone

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Guys, I have an update and in need of yall opinion about my refusal letter for my H&C application

my refusal letter says " You are presently in Canada without status. consequently, you must leave Canada as soon as it becomes possible"
It was highlighted in the refusal letter in a DARKER COLOUR.

Here is my question.

1) Does this imply that I was refused because I have run out of status?
2) Do one need to have a valid status to be eligible to apply for H&C

From my understand because I am confuse as to what could have lead to my refusal despite strength of my case

Last edited:

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Guys, I have an update and in need of yall opinion about my refusal letter

my refusal letter says " You are presently in Canada without status. consequently, you must leave Canada as soon as it becomes possible"

Here is my question.

From my understand because I am confuse as to what could have lead to my refusal despite strength of my case
No! You don’t have to have status to put in for H&C.Lots of people on here have been out of status prior to receiving AIP.I don’t think you were refused based off that. They only boldly wrote that as a reminder or to educate you since some people may not know.The only way to know why you were refused is if order GCMS notes and that takes forever

Reactions: bella12

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Guys, I have an update and in need of yall opinion about my refusal letter

Here is my question.

I don't want to give you false info, but I will tell you what happened with me.
My lawyer did her best to apply my H&C before PRRA gets rejected. Of course because PRRA has hight percentage of refusal.
My advice to you is that you need an excellent lawyer to help you.
I see they're giving you a chance ( as soon as it becomes possible) they didn't give a date yet.
Don't waste time.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
For anyone whose application is refused multiple times and is able to work. Please try Aipp before loosing hope and leaving the country. The Clb requirement are very low.
Also there is another program:Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program.

That's the best way I am aware of . Please feel free to update me if there is anything better.
Hello, is it possible for failed to apply for any of these 2 programs ?

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
No! You don’t have to have status to put in for H&C.Lots of people on here have been out of status prior to receiving AIP.I don’t think you were refused based off that. They only boldly wrote that as a reminder or to educate you since some people may not know.The only way to know why you were refused is if order GCMS notes and that takes forever
Thanks for the response.

Let's say I use a new lawyer, does it mean the new lawyer will need to first find out the reason for my refusal? If so, as you said, GCMS notes take forever. do you think some lawyers will exploit this to make more money out of me since it takes long?

Can a new lawyer find out the reason for refusal without wasting time so that he/she can put in a new application?

I am asking this question to avoid been exploited by any new lawyer that i hire so that I can get to know questions to ask lawyer

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
They blocked me too but I created another profile but I don’t comment.That site is something else :D
Lol
They blocked me too but I created another profile but I don’t comment.That site is something else :D
Lol do you remember Feltrinella
she was bragging that she is a Canadian citizen. She got mad at me when I told her her husband misrepresented himself so it would be hard for him to obtain citizenship. At the end her husband got refused too

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks for the response.

Let's say I use a new lawyer, does it mean the new lawyer will need to first find out the reason for my refusal? If so, as you said, GCMS notes take forever. do you think some lawyers will exploit this to make more money out of me since it takes long?

Can a new lawyer find out the reason for refusal without wasting time so that he/she can put in a new application?

I am asking this question to avoid been exploited by any new lawyer that i hire so that I can get to know questions to ask lawyer
If you end up with a good lawyer,she/he will know why you were refused by looking at your submissions.Unless they have internal emails they can directly send enquires to

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Lol

Lol do you remember Feltrinella
she was bragging that she is a Canadian citizen. She got mad at me when I told her her husband misrepresented himself so it would be hard for him to obtain citizenship. At the end her husband got refused too
Yes!!! I remember her! She recently had a baby too.Their case is extremely complicated.Their application has been in process for almost a year if not more than that.I think their PRRA was refused so he only got H&C

Reactions: Ayanna