+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Same happen to me. I called last week and speak with and agent who told me that on March 19th, I will received a letter from CRA regarding the total amount they will pay me and how they calculate it.
U mean that u will receive a letter stating that u will get paid all in one amount or monthly ??
mine says expected payment on March 19th 2021?! . Can u explain a bit more ? Or pm me ?!

Reactions: Lexus2021

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
For anyone whose application is refused multiple times and is able to work. Please try Aipp before loosing hope and leaving the country. The Clb requirement are very low.
Also there is another program:Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program.

That's the best way I am aware of . Please feel free to update me if there is anything better.
Can you explain rural and northern immigration pilot program

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
U mean that u will receive a letter stating that u will get paid all in one amount or monthly ??
mine says expected payment on March 19th 2021?! . Can u explain a bit more ? Or pm me ?!
I suppose will be all in one. They asked me for additional information that I sent today and then just have to wait until March 19 for their decision (not sure what he meant). He told me that they will sent me a letter that I am gonna be able to see in my account.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I suppose will be all in one. They asked me for additional information that I sent today and then just have to wait until March 19 for their decision (not sure what he meant). He told me that they will sent me a letter that I am gonna be able to see in my account.
March 19th is pay day . On my CCB account it shows the amount for monthly payment and it says expected. I did not receive any letter ever since I sent my application on January 12th 2021

Reactions: Lexus2021

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
March 19th is pay day . On my CCB account it shows the amount for monthly payment and it says expected. I did not receive any letter ever since I sent my application on January 12th 2021
I sent my application on December. I suppose that I also will receive the payment that day

Reactions: Ayanna

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
No actually i am so desperate to get over this and getting PR, but seeing the results this week disappoints me. I am just sticking to what drake said once ‘God’s Plan’ !
We understand how you feel. Sorry didn't mean to bother you.
Of course you're...aren't we all!!!
MAAAAN!!! when will this be over.
It's ok... patience my friend and pray everything end up well.

Reactions: Mhy0811 and Ayanna

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
We understand how you feel. Sorry didn't mean to bother you.
Of course you're...aren't we all!!!
MAAAAN!!! when will this be over.
It's ok... patience my friend and pray everything end up well.
No i thank you for bothering me , atleast thst way i feel occupied here and i dont think much about what ever going on. I do hope and pray for everyone’s PR and future endeavours!

Reactions: Ayanna and Me2020