+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
No it’s not
The GCMS Notes are the only accurate way of providing a detailed record of an applicant's file, including detailed notes on the progress of your application, your case history from the day you have applied for your H&c or visa
Althought the officer will be notified of u ordering it the same as calling the agent at call center...so if that harm this will do too.. what do u think?

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Your H&c is not refused it’s still in the process. It’s the minister that refused your exemption. Still there’s time for you to take some action. I think you pretty good chance
I will try to call the number tomorrow.
Your H&c is not refused it’s still in the process. It’s the minister that refused your exemption. Still there’s time for you to take some action. I think you pretty good chance

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and
compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On February 22, 2021, I, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, reviewed the circumstances of your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.

this is what the letter state.

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Are you NOT eligible for LEGAL AID.
In ontario many people apply though legal aid and they got approved.
Legal aid is government funded department, they people people with their immigration problems, court problems, criminal problems, divorce problems.
Lawyer will never show you this way because this way payment are trackable by government and government do seen their work done on applicant applications.
In ontario low income, people use this department. I am not sure if it is allow in your case.
I didnt even know, you can apply H&C when you enter canada in TRP visa.
I came to know though this website.
A big thanks to those who work behind this website, MAY our CREATOR BLESS YOU ALWAYS..
I am not aware of legal aid. I do not know about them. all that came to my mind was to use a lawyer as soon as i was ready to apply for H&C.

I have the following questions I will like to ask

1) Do you mind me asking how to go about applying for legal aid
2) how can I know if I am eligible?
3) Is legal aid available only in Ontario? what about in Manitoba?
4) Can I use legal aid in Ontario or my application while I live in Manitoba?

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I am not aware of legal aid. I do not know about them. all that came to my mind was to use a lawyer as soon as i was ready to apply for H&C.

i know that legal aid is available for almost all principal cities, in MTL also we have legal aid.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

maybe in Winnipeg yo will find it

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019

You can gather more information about that but I think if you are not working and taking social assistance then you can use a legal aid service and if you are a working person its not for you bcoz they need a welfare proof from you

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
You can gather more information about that but I think if you are not working and taking social assistance then you can use a legal aid service and if you are a working person its not for you bcoz they need a welfare proof from you
in Montreal you should proof that you live with a family member who takes care of you.
he must write you an explanatory letter

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and
compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On February 22, 2021, I, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, reviewed the circumstances of your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.

you can appeal minister decision you know that

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I haven’t got my first stage approval.
Yes but as we can see application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted. I have seen same like this decision before but that time I was not in H&C so I didn't take more info on it, as ayanna is asking you can challenge his decision

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020

compassionate grounds.

An exemption can be different.
For example, if someone's country is in war the minister will most likely give him the exception to process the PR within Canada. Others have yo leave but that doesn't mean refusal, they will still process their files and inform them after going back yo their countries to be allowed back to Canada,but before that ..if the government paid the tickets...etc then everything must be paid back to the government to get the Visa.
You must call to clarify what is your situation exactly

Reactions: Rina1021 and Ayanna