+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
It means you have not been granted Aip yet. but its in the process meanwhile send all they ask you to send

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,
I have one question, failed refugee can make H&C file based on his establishment in Canada. Or still they need to prove hardship. My friend he just visited his lawyer and he is a failed refugee claimants. Since 6 year he is here. Now his lawyer said he can make his files based on Canada establishments.
Plz help and give your suggestions

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Does your friend have children and how long ago was the refugee claim rejected?
No he is single, never married with no children. He got rejected from his Appeal in 2015.
Now he is in work permit. And he is working full-time. He did study here too after his rejection from refugee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No he is single, never married with no children. He got rejected from his Appeal in 2015.
Now he is in work permit. And he is working full-time. He did study here too after his rejection from refugee.
How has he had a work permit so long after his appeal has been refused?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Plz check ur inbox
Not sure why his studying being denied PGWP and then getting a compassionate WP needed to be in my inbox. How long is that WP.? Unfortunately it may not be extended again. Your friend will run into problems once he no longer has the ability to earn.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Not sure why his studying being denied PGWP and then getting a compassionate WP needed to be in my inbox. How long is that WP.? Unfortunately it may not be extended again. Your friend will run into problems once he no longer has the ability to earn.
He got work permit for 1 year which going to expired in May

Jon12

Mar 11, 2019
Greating for all!
Urgent question,
I hv been here since 2014, I hv been denied my refugee appn and appeal last year. later on my spousal sponsorship as well. Now my wife is pregenant and we will have baby after 4 months.
Right now I am eligible to apply for prra and h and c since it's been exact one year. My question is should I wait 4 months after baby to apply for h and c or apply now with pregenacy letter and include birth certificate later to stay on the line up?
Please help.
Thanks

Nasyjabri

Jul 24, 2018
Hi
I got update
We sent you medical instructions on March 12 , 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I'm little bit confused now because as I understood before this request from immegration after AIP and I did not get AIP until now
What that's mean?

Last edited: