+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018

Abdul925

Feb 9, 2019
I will start,

I applied for H&C last year on january by my own on best interest of a child ground.
7month later, without any AOR, I got a call from CIC to update my file and we talk for about 30mns about my application and familly. I receive AIP (Approval in principle) 1 day later.

Since the AIP I didn't ear any news from IRCC until january 2018, I received médical request and Annex A request. it's was all done by the end of january and my background still in progress.

and I still waiting....:oops:
And when you applied in it they can tell you you have to go out the country or you can wait in Canada

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018

Nasyjabri

Jul 24, 2018
Hi
I got this email today , what is it spouse to mean ? Did I get AIP?

Your application remains in queue to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer who will decide whether or not to grant your request for exemption(s) from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada. While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements (and those of your dependent family members). Admissibility relates to medical, criminality, security, financial and identity assessments of each potential immigrant and their family members. When a decision is made on your request for exemption(s), you will be informed. If the decision is to grant the requested exemption(s), at that time IRCC will again request the documents and examinations listed below if they are not already submitted. At that time the missing submissions will be what is delaying the finalization of your application. By submitting these requested documents now, before an officer’s decision, you have the potential to speed up the finalization of your application and granting of permanent residence to you (and the family members included) should your request for an exemption(s) be approved.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi

Your application remains in queue to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer who will decide whether or not to grant your request for exemption(s) from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada. While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements (and those of your dependent family members). Admissibility relates to medical, criminality, security, financial and identity assessments of each potential immigrant and their family members. When a decision is made on your request for exemption(s), you will be informed. If the decision is to grant the requested exemption(s), at that time IRCC will again request the documents and examinations listed below if they are not already submitted. At that time the missing submissions will be what is delaying the finalization of your application. By submitting these requested documents now, before an officer’s decision, you have the potential to speed up the finalization of your application and granting of permanent residence to you (and the family members included) should your request for an exemption(s) be approved.
Did you receive AIP? No, you're asked to submit what they're asking for - "While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements"

Should you get AIP then things will move more rapidly if you receive AIP.

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hi

Hi

Please
When did you submit your application?

Sami’s

Mar 9, 2019
Hi

Did you find what does this email mean?