File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My brother is in canada too. He is on a WP but applied for PR already. My parents are on SUPERVISA. However, I want to live my remaining life with my parents closure to me and my child. I want peace of mind with their medical expenses too. Rightnow, they are not getting any health care support.
I do think you might be best off working with an immigration lawyer to help put together a strong H&C application.

You have the BIOS argument. It also sounds like your parents only have two children (both of which are in Canada) which should work in your favour. However I think you want to put forward additional arguments for whey they should be approved under H&C. Wanting them to get health care coverage is not an H&C argument. So this is why I think you may be best off working with a lawyer to help you form a strong case.

As I believe someone else here mentioned, it's quite possible the H&C application will take around 2 years to process during which time your parents will still not have access to health care support. So you want to make sure you keep their private insurance active for this period. Once your parents submit the H&C application, they will need to remain in Canada without leaving.

Good luck.

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
I have come to appreciate this group and to encourage people. To the glory of God, received our PR cards 2 days ago. Don't give up, do your homework well. Wait patiently and it will be your turn. Thank you for this wonderful group, Don't be silent on your concern, Don't be silent if you know answer to any questions asked in the group. You can bring smile and a measure of relief to someone by your response. For all those who are waiting, your day of joy will surely come and its around the corner. it's a long wait and journey.
Here is my timeline.
H/C Application submitted- October 2020
AOR- 10 days later
AIP- June 2021
CSQ Application - July 2022
CSQ approved - August 2023
COPR approved -September 2023
PR cards received 10days after COPR
All the very best everyone

Last edited:

jayempress

Sep 20, 2023
Hello wonderful people,
I have been reading and following your thread praying for you all, and good outcomes for those who are still waiting.
I have a question i apply for tr to pr in 2021 june. Since then, i lost status and applied restoration, which was refused, saying i was a visitor, which is not the case. i was a student, and that case is on federal court.
Tr to pr offers asked about my satus and my lawyer ask for consideration under section 25 1 of irpa now file was transferred to H and C and i received requests for biometric after 1 week where do i stand with this please.

Reactions: wello711

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
I have come to appreciate this group and to encourage people. To the glory of God, received our PR cards 2 days ago. Don't give up, do your homework well. Wait patiently and it will be your turn. Thank you for this wonderful group, Don't be silent on your concern, Don't be silent if you know answer to any questions asked in the group. You can bring smile and a measure of relief to someone by your response. For all those who are waiting, your day of joy will surely come and its around the corner. it's a long wait and journey.
Here is my timeline.
AOR- 10 days later
AIP- June 2021
You receive CSQ application after 1 year ?

Reactions: Yinkus

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Here is my timeline.
AOR- 10 days later
AIP- June 2021
Hi, congrats ! but why the process of CSQ started one year after receiving AIP ? IRCC must send an application to MIFI directly after giving AIP to the applicant, right ?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
How to write exception letter for passport.
Name:
Address:
D.O.B
UCI#

DATE:

Dear Senior officer,

I am writing this letter to request an exemption from the passport requirements. Our passport has been seized by (CBSA) and because of that we are not able to apply for new passport without the expired booklet. It is for this reason that I am kindly asking for an exemption. I have attached a true copy of our bio data from Cbsa. Please see.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Yours Truly,
Signed.

This is a copy of the letter we sent requesting an exemption from the passport requirements.

All the best.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Name:
Address:
D.O.B
UCI#

DATE:

Dear Senior officer,

I am writing this letter to request an exemption from the passport requirements. Our passport has been seized by (CBSA) and because of that we are not able to apply for new passport without the expired booklet. It is for this reason that I am kindly asking for an exemption. I have attached a true copy of our bio data from Cbsa. Please see.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Yours Truly,
Signed.

This is a copy of the letter we sent requesting an exemption from the passport requirements.

All the best.
Thank you @Pear23