+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
I create by self after submitting stage 2 documents . I received email from ircc to confirm name, uci , port of entry, last port of entry. Then i again got email from ircc they send the link to portal but there is showing insisted
After the first portal Ircc would send you a second portal email with your login credentials. in the portal you need to click on confirm permanent residency at the top of the screen... then you will confirm your address and upload photos. All the best

Reactions: Singh navi

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
After the first portal Ircc would send you a second portal email with your login credentials. in the portal you need to click on confirm permanent residency at the top of the screen... then you will confirm your address and upload photos. All the best
Hey @Pear23 So my lawyer sent stage 2 documents on sep7th, officer replied back on september 13th acknowledging receiving documents. My laywer applied H&C online and already have an account. So will IRCC send portal enail to my lawyer or to me?

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
You mean to say they will send me second portal for upload photo

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hey @Pear23 So my lawyer sent stage 2 documents on sep7th, officer replied back on september 13th acknowledging receiving documents. My laywer applied H&C online and already have an account. So will IRCC send portal enail to my lawyer or to me?
Hey @tony4454 the first portal email will be sent to your lawyer they might cc you on the email as they did that with us. Make sure to put your personal email when you fill out the portal asking for entry date and all. The invitation which is the second portal email will come directly to you as your lawyer will no longer be able to act on your behalf.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
You mean to say they will send me second portal for upload photo
You mentioned that you got a second email after filling the first portal email with entry date and all correct? That second email that you got is the one that is asking you to confirm permanent residency. Login to the portal and click on confirmation of permanent residence at the top and you will see all that you need to do from there.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hey @tony4454 the first portal email will be sent to your lawyer they might cc you on the email as they did that with us. Make sure to put your personal email when you fill out the portal asking for entry date and all. The invitation which is the second portal email will come directly to you as your lawyer will no longer be able to act on your behalf.
Cool, thanks!
So the first online portal where we submitted the H$C application will be of no use now

Reactions: Pear23

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Cool, thanks!
So the first online portal where we submitted the H$C application will be of no use now
It will still be of use just that they won't be sending you an invitation as you already have a portal. When that time comes and you receive the second portal email just log into the portal and select confirmation of permanent residence.

Reactions: Love101

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
It will still be of use just that they won't be sending you an invitation as you already have a portal. When that time comes and you receive the second portal email just log into the portal and select confirmation of permanent residence.
Ok thanks so much!!

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
You mentioned that you got a second email after filling the first portal email with entry date and all correct? That second email that you got is the one that is asking you to confirm permanent residency. Login to the portal and click on confirmation of permanent residence at the top and you will see all that you need to do from there.
I send you second email which i got from ircc can you check it please