+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Amen, Pls do you have a sample I can use to send an email requesting the refusal note? My lawyer said no reconsideration and wants me to apply for JR which costs $5,000.

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Okay thank you, my lawyer is not willing to file a reconsideration. Please is it something I can do on my own or do l need a lawyer?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Okay thank you, my lawyer is not willing to file a reconsideration. Please is it something I can do on my own or do l need a lawyer?
Yes you can do this yourself. Ask your lawayer to provide you you H&C sumbition. Tell him you would like to look over it. He should give it

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
OH! Wow! Congrats, pls do you mind sharing your timeline? I just need someone encourage me and keep me going? Thanks
@Christy Ada My best advice to you is to get the refusal notes first, see the reason for the refusal and if is something that warrants you to do a recondiseration and add the evidence that was lacking please do. And if it was lawyers mistakes change your lawyer and do a fresh H&C Asap you can do it on your own and use the refusal notes and agrue your facts no one knows your story better than you do. There are alot of people here that did it on there own and was succesful . The percentage of approval for JR is low.

Reactions: bella12 and Sfoph