+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Ok, you might need to get the notes , to prepare you to apply for reconsideration, and also know things to do better for next H&C should reconsideration not work. Please try to not panick as this is not the end. Have you gone for your CBSA interview yet ? And have you applied for your Canadian child passport? If not , you have some time as CBSA will need his passport before the can process deportation.
Hi may I know if you just sent reconsideration by email or web form or you applied again ?

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Thank you so much, I don’t know how long it takes for the notes to come but my lawyer is just insisting on we filing a JR and they’re charging $5,000 he said there is no reconsideration.

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
I applied in February this year base on hardship back home, security and establishment here after my refugee claim was denied. I’m here with my husband and 3 kids one is a Canadian.
They might have sent the refusal notes to your lawyer, If not Gcms note will take time. To send in reconsideration take 15days . In my case i sent a mail to my MP and also applied for GCMS it was through my MP i got my refusal notes faster . So i was able to meet up with the reconsideration. But my lawyer did it and did not charge me any extra cost. Please don’t panick all will go well by Gods grace

Reactions: wello711 and Pear23

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
They might have sent the refusal notes to your lawyer, If not Gcms note will take time. To send in reconsideration take 15days . In my case i sent a mail to my MP and also applied for GCMS it was through my MP i got my refusal notes faster . So i was able to meet up with the reconsideration. But my lawyer did it and did not charge me any extra cost. Please don’t panick all will go well by Gods grace
Hey, they only send decision letter to lawyers. GCMS notes took alot of time and ayanna the experienced member told us how to get notes faster within 24hrs and it worked most of us last year

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
Thank you so much, I don’t know how long it takes for the notes to come but my lawyer is just insisting on we filing a JR and they’re charging $5,000 he said there is no reconsideration.
So sorry to hear this , t
Hey, they only send decision letter to lawyers. GCMS notes took alot of time and ayanna the experienced member told us how to get notes faster within 24hrs and it worked most of us last year
Oh ok am sorry , I was only saying how i got mine please go ahead with ayanna decision. I wasn’t here last year so I didn’t know that.