+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Good day everyone, my H&C was refused today pls what’s the next step I can take? I already have a removal order with CBSA pls I need your advice. Thanks

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
I applied in February this year base on hardship back home, security and establishment here after my refugee claim was denied. I’m here with my husband and 3 kids one is a Canadian.

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
I applied in February this year base on hardship back home, security and establishment here after my refugee claim was denied. I’m here with my husband and 3 kids one is a Canadian.

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022
So sorry to hear that. You have to apply for a reconsideration and also start to prepare a second H&C . Do you know the reason for your denial?

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022
No I don’t, the email just read refused.
Ok, you might need to get the notes , to prepare you to apply for reconsideration, and also know things to do better for next H&C should reconsideration not work. Please try to not panick as this is not the end. Have you gone for your CBSA interview yet ? And have you applied for your Canadian child passport? If not , you have some time as CBSA will need his passport before the can process deportation.

Reactions: felini and wello711

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Yes I have gone for the interview and the passport application is in process. Pls how do I apply for the notes and the reconsideration? Thanks