+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Katayoon,
Just a quick question for you,
I am not able to get a police record check from my own county, what should I do regarding the issue?

Thanks for your response

Reactions: Katayoon

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Sorry to hear that. You need to wait until you get your COPR at least before travel. Once you have COPR, you can go to CBSA to reteieve your passport and then you can ask someone to monitor your mailbox and send you your PR card to Jamaica by courrier. But if you leave before COPR, you will add a lot of delays to your case: need to apply for PR travel document at the Canadian embassy there + you may need Authorization to return to Canada because you had been issued deportation order.
One thing you can do is send an urgent email to Niagara to whomever was handling your file last time and explain the situation, attaching medical papers for your brother, asking nicely to speed up your case. Make sure to note your agent's ID, UCI and file number in subject line. Nothing is guaranteed with these guys, but you can try. However I strongly recommend to hang in here until COPR at least.
Thanks @Katayoon my dear friend for continuing to help people in this forum. I admire your kindness. I pray that God bless you.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Katayoon,
Just a quick question for you,
I am not able to get a police record check from my own county, what should I do regarding the issue?

Thanks for your response
You will have to seek exemption from your Stage 2 office (Niagara I presume). When they request police certificates, write a detailed email letter explaining why you cannot get it and attach proofs (email replies from embassies, screenshots from their websites etc.).

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Are there any December 2021 H&C submissions?
Phone tracking still says reviewing eligibility and background check and online tracking just says submitted.
AOR received in January.
Would like to know if there is anyone with similar timeline.
I have exactly the same time line. Still waiting.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hey guys. Just wanted to share my timeline.

Application sent in the first week of May this year.
AOR - Mid June.
In Process - September 2022.

Praying for you all and ask for the same in return !
Please how do I know my application is in process because I dont have access to my ecas and have gotten my AOR Already

Reactions: Waiting2020