+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hello all my friends
I need help
I want renew my work permit, am refugee failed, I have already got my aip behalf of H&c first stage approval
My question: apply renew open work permit refugee failed category Application form 5710
Or apply renew open work permit any other category
Some one guide me
Thanks

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello all my friends
I need help
I want renew my work permit, am refugee failed, I have already got my aip behalf of H&c first stage approval
My question: apply renew open work permit refugee failed category Application form 5710
Or apply renew open work permit any other category
Some one guide me
Thanks
@Sandeepgill83 based on my experience when you are applying for a work permit with form 5710e there are two fields with this questions 1. Apply for a work permit with same employer, 2. Apply for work permit for the first time or with new employer. You can chose the one that is applicable to you. IRCC definately have in their record that you have AIP. I want to believe regardless of either new or renewal you are getting an open work permit. I hope this help.

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Please, does the AIP approval date count towards the years calculated for citizenship application? Thank you.

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
@Sandeepgill83 based on my experience when you are applying for a work permit with form 5710e there are two fields with this questions 1. Apply for a work permit with same employer, 2. Apply for work permit for the first time or with new employer. You can chose the one that is applicable to you. IRCC definately have in their record that you have AIP. I want to believe regardless of either new or renewal you are getting an open work permit. I hope this help.
Thanks

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
hi guys I have a quick question what are my mothers option if lawyer not sending application or wont return calls or emails. My mother paid for her application she doesn’t owe anything lawyer has her all her documents but she’s never in office or even return email or calls . Receptionist keeps lying about when she will return . In her policy she said no refund . I’m in limbo right now as my mother works very hard for her money and she’s going through a lot with the death of her son .

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Also if this lawyer does send her application will she be able to remove her as her lawyer and communicate directly with immigration?

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Also if this lawyer does send her application will she be able to remove her as her lawyer and communicate directly with immigration?
As per my knowledge you can always remove your representative if you dont want him or her because you have already paid the fee for filling the application through the lawyer. you can call the immigration and get your access.

Reactions: Posmishka

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I did medical Sep.11, but till now not updated on Ecas, it take time to updated?
Will it be updated on ECAS? I thought that on ECAS it only shows major steps like application received and then in process until decision made. Will it show medical pass/fail too?

Lifetime2021

Nov 1, 2021
Will it be updated on ECAS? I thought that on ECAS it only shows major steps like application received and then in process until decision made. Will it show medical pass/fail too?
I don't know if pass/faill will show also, but sent and reveived will be.

Reactions: Twee