discoatlanta

May 28, 2021
Hello everybody,
Anybody with the same timeline as me?
- application received july 15 2021
- AOR September 11 2021
- Starting processing December 9 2021
-AIP july 2022

Since then they are doing background check...does someone know what the average wait time for that?

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
Hi all,
Question: When checking status on ECAS, it has a note asking to make an account or link the application to online account in order to receive up to date status, or maybe more detailed status updates is that what it means? Because Ecas only shows In Process until a decision has been made, correct?

If so, when trying to link the application to my online account, it doesn't show H&C category under PR applications that you can link to it. Anyone experienced this?

Also, after how long of application going In Process should we request GCMS notes and if anyone could recommend good gcms notes service? Thanks so much.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hello everybody,
Anybody with the same timeline as me?
- application received july 15 2021
- AOR September 11 2021
- Starting processing December 9 2021
-AIP july 2022

Since then they are doing background check...does someone know what the average wait time for that?
I have almost same as you. Mine
applied on Sept 3
AOR October 28
AIP June 25
Medical received and pass July 27
Told by agent that medical, criminality, eligibility, Security pass and info sharing complete. They say am at last stage waiting on agent to sign off. Am hoping for it to be sooner than later.

discoatlanta

May 28, 2021
expand...
Me too, been gold medical passed, eligibility passed, info sharing complete, working on background check...hopefully it wont take months before i hear from them.
I think yours should arrive anyday now.
I hope so,

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi all,
Question: When checking status on ECAS, it has a note asking to make an account or link the application to online account in order to receive up to date status, or maybe more detailed status updates is that what it means? Because Ecas only shows In Process until a decision has been made, correct?

If so, when trying to link the application to my online account, it doesn't show H&C category under PR applications that you can link to it. Anyone experienced this?

Also, after how long of application going In Process should we request GCMS notes and if anyone could recommend good gcms notes service? Thanks so much.
Same as me not able to check status .

N0S08Q0

Jun 28, 2022
Heloo everyone I had a question about my work permit renewal actually my judical review was dismissed on 24 th sept and we applied h& c in august so my question is that my work permit is going to expire in feb 2023 if I try to renew it does it leads anything to make our removal order faster.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Heloo everyone I had a question about my work permit renewal actually my judical review was dismissed on 24 th sept and we applied h& c in august so my question is that my work permit is going to expire in feb 2023 if I try to renew it does it leads anything to make our removal order faster.
No it does not